Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Fcuking Boland!!!

124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 gaffocarl

yeah but if ALOT of people were relying on boland.. and they answered the other questions bad.. the marking scheme should be easier to get marks in because everyone answered it so bad!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 LeeLeepet

i had the most B*tching essay Boland ever had written about her ever - i was so proud of it. got to use it in mocks - yay! but on the day just did yeats.

see i just knew ALL my poets lol. didn't do kavanagh coz i just wouldn't please him. he annoys me...one of the biggest whingers ont he course.

but dont have to care about them anymore!

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

LeeLeepet wrote: »
    i had the most B*tching essay Boland ever had written about her ever - i was so proud of it. got to use it in mocks - yay! but on the day just did yeats.

see i just knew ALL my poets lol. didn't do kavanagh coz i just wouldn't please him. he annoys me...one of the biggest whingers ont he course.

but dont have to care about them anymore!

I was warned that if I did Kavanagh, it would be far too hard for me to pretend that I liked him, and would take too much time. So I did Eliot!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I like Kavanagh. A bit arrogant, but his style of writing is lovely, and his sonnets are fantastic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭bubblz

i answered on yeats but i didnt answer in a personal response because i wasnt asked to.... will this matter? in the mocks one of my friends answered a q on poetry in a personal response nd she was docked marks cause she wasnt answering the q properly as i just said give a response?

• Advertisement
Advertisement