Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anyone think engineering was a bit unfair

• 10-06-2010 6:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭

questions 1, 2 and 4 i tought were too hard much worse then other years

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭trepasers

kieran--f wrote: »
    questions 1, 2 and 4 i tought were too hard much worse then other years

i would definitely agree with you on that one !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

I thought it was really easy actually! Really happy with it. :P You probably did better than you think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 kfpt

i think queston 1 part A was fine...wasnt happy with 2 or 4 ..5 was the business!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭hevsuit

Ya, I do agree twas a more difficult paper than other years. Question 1 was the right job, and so was 4 ,5 ,6 and 7. The partial solubility diagram was unusual for a question to be asked on.

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭kieran--f

Ye the welding was simple
    if anyone did question 8 dat last thing was a relay ye?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

Don't think so tbh. But I didn't even answer it, just left it blank. I think a relay is like an empty shape...

DAMNIT just looked and seen the box next to it. :mad: Could have taken a stab at it

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

Yep. Electromagnetic Relay.

I went and asked the supervisor could I have log tables for the exam. She said no problem.

Basically got 8 marks for free :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 kfpt

yeh our examiner gave em out at the start....diddnt do question 8 though ..did half of it as an exta question the gave up and went studyin english!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Viva La Cozzy

I knew nothing :P
    I bluffed my way through most of the paper...
    Secion A and the Accelerometer were all i knew
    I'd say i got between 40-50 marks for the accelerometer though...i knew everything that came up !
    The only trouble really was the difference between static and dynamic :/ i hadn't that covered, i took a swing at it though i said static allows vertical and horizontal movement where as dynamic can move freely in any direction ha

Advertisement