Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to sell/buy....

Options
  • 10-06-2010 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Hi, Hope this is the correct way/place to post this question!
    I currently have a jailbroken/unlocked Iphone 2g (8gb) in very good condition.
    I am on Vodafone prepay. Mainly I text and listen to music, mainly I use it for music.
    With the new Iphone 4 coming out I was thinking that perhaps now is the right time to sell it to get a decent price.

I love my Iphone due to the touchscreen, WiFi, Music & storage.
    I'd like to keep my number and stay on prepay - I don't really want a data plan.

I guess my question(s) is two-fold, Should I sell the Iphone now? What should I buy to replace it? I wouldn't be spending more that 250 on it...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Shy_Dave! wrote: »
    Hi, Hope this is the correct ...place to post this question!

'fraid not. :)

Have a look at the sticky at the top of the forum regarding the iPhone and associated threads.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement