Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many of you laughed when Boland didn't come up? :D

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭whelpy

Eire-Dearg wrote: »
    +1.

Thank you Yeatsy boy. Did him this morning!

Ahahahha, innduendo......

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭gemxpink

When I looked around, there were so many sad faces and I couldn't help but chuckle! Like everyone who only studied Boland, I only studied Yeats and took a huge chance, but hey, at least I went with the poet who was tipped the most!

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

FordieMUFC wrote: »
    Two of my mates between them wrote three quarters of a page in total. One got 7 lines in, the other half a page! :eek:
    My sympathy goes out to them, But thank god I don't share empathy. :D

Ha, 4d who got 7 lines ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭FordieMUFC

Rich1691 wrote: »
    Ha, 4d who got 7 lines ?
    Feehely :D And Colm only got half a page! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 20 calleochosam

Haha, I pissed myself laughing when I saw the poets, like everyone was psychotically laughing & looking around helplessly, I was banking on Boland too, so when she didnt appear I got a little puke in my mouth, but I studied her and Yeats this morning, so the **** didnt hit the fan so bahhhhahahahahahha woooo!

Literally though, I wish Yeats was a drum so that I bang him all day long.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

although I was banking on Boland, when I didnt see her on the paper, I have to admit, I nearly cried with laughter lol

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

I didn't laugh because one of my friends collapsed and was rushed to hospital.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

I've already merged two other separate threads about the "no Boland" situation. Please stick to the existing thread to discuss it: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055936275

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement