Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lawn Mowing Limerick Anyone??

Options
  • 10-06-2010 6:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hey,

Parents asked me to mow their garden several times while they are away (currently) on holidays. Also a good bit of upkeep also needed. Can't see myself doing it :cool:.

Anyone know of anybody in need of a few bob that might provide this service?! May turn into a regular thing - relatively large area, prob 1/2 acre of mowing anyway. No ex cons please.

Cheers :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,310 ✭✭✭✭phog

There must 100's looking for this type of work now that we're in arecession, have you tried the classifieds in the Limerick Post?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭cmurph

what part of town is it in and would it be weekly or fortnightly you would need it done or less frequent ?

my hubby does this kind of work but he only goes into the city about every 3 weeks ...would this suit ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭dave 27

i sent you a pm yesterday op..

Advertisement