Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mcitp looming exam 70-640

Options
  • 10-06-2010 7:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

I'm currently studying for exam 70-640 (configuring AD windows server 2008). I've seen online that another exam has taken over from this one which is more simulation/labs based (83-640).

Anyone know if this is the case or has done this exam recently?

Can anyone point me to a good tried and trusted testing utility (e.g. Pass4sure) for this exam?

Thanks a mill
    BrianE

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 peterdoherty

brianeoc wrote: »
    I'm currently studying for exam 70-640 (configuring AD windows server 2008). I've seen online that another exam has taken over from this one which is more simulation/labs based (83-640).

Anyone know if this is the case or has done this exam recently?

Can anyone point me to a good tried and trusted testing utility (e.g. Pass4sure) for this exam?

Thanks a mill
    BrianE

The simualtion verison of this exam has now been suspended by MS as they were having so many problems therefore candidates will just now be doing the non-full-simulaiton version

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭brianeoc

Thanks for the update Pete.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 ludzer

hey brieneoc, I'm taking this exam in about 4 weeks, not feeling very prepared, what study material you using?

I'm using the self paced training kit from mircosoft press. Read it all and now I'm doing some brain dumps etc to see where my knowledge is lacking. Exam is next Friday so I'll let you know how I got on.

good luck dude, let me know how you do.

• Advertisement

brianeoc wrote: »
    I'm using the self paced training kit from mircosoft press. Read it all and now I'm doing some brain dumps etc to see where my knowledge is lacking. Exam is next Friday so I'll let you know how I got on.

Well how'd it go?

Passed with flying colours. 900+. No labs or Sims just 40 questions. Read the book (get a good understanding of the basics) and do some brain dumps.

No way, no labs or sims that's crazy, good crazy tho. Congrats, fair play to you. I was gonna buy testking q&a's what ya think?

You can't go wrong there. That should do the trick.

Passed this the other day 840, 75 questions. I think there were a lot of unmarked questions, I though the result was gonna be hit or miss to be honest just glad I can scratch that one off the list.

• Advertisement
Advertisement