Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leupold MK4 LR 8.5-25x50 illuminated TMR

Options
  • 10-06-2010 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭

Hi,

I am currently selling my Leupold Mk4 which I purchased 4years ago. It has had very little use since then.

Attached are some pictures. Glass and body are perfect and will include Warne Quick Detachable Maxima mounts (€100)

I paid €1400 without mount and looking for €1000 inc mounts.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭murtdono

does the cross hair get bigger with magnification ? which ret is in it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭sharky0922

murtdono wrote: »

it says in title; its TMR , have the same scope and i like that empty square in the midle ,
    151256.jpg
    you mean is it first or second focal? since this is LR version, it would be second focal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dan17

ever used it at night?? what is light gathering like at high mag??

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

murtdono wrote: »

hey, sharky0922 explained it better than i could! but yeah basically it doesnt get bigger as it doesn't have a second focal plane.
    Reticle is as described in the image

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭iremex

its grand at night.. Only really went out at dusk with it for rabbits and foxes and it always worked out! :)

i couldnt say at the 24x at night as i like to use it on 12x to 16x max
    dan17 wrote: »
    ever used it at night?? what is light gathering like at high mag??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭dan17

iremex wrote: »
    its grand at night.. Only really went out at dusk with it for rabbits and foxes and it always worked out! :)

i couldnt say at the 24x at night as i like to use it on 12x to 16x max

cheers. have an 8*56 schmidt and bender for night shooting. looking for something with higher mag for longer ranges.
    also is there BDC finger adjustable turrets on it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Iaingb

Can you please tell me if the scope is still up for sale as I am interested.

Thanks

Iain

Advertisement