Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Indesit WIDL102- Washer \ Dryer Problems

Options
  • 10-06-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Evening All,

Have the above washer\dryer which I think might be the standard for everyone in Charlesland Court, anyway it is displaying an error and out of action at the moment.Has anyone had an similar problems and any contact information to get fixed.

Error Details:

The on-off door lock led flashes rapidly at the same time as the easy iron led.

Cheers,

Earlsie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭ciaran67

Earlsie wrote: »
    Evening All,

Have the above washer\dryer which I think might be the standard for everyone in Charlesland Court, anyway it is displaying an error and out of action at the moment.Has anyone had an similar problems and any contact information to get fixed.

Error Details:

The on-off door lock led flashes rapidly at the same time as the easy iron led.

Cheers,

Earlsie

Have you googled the Error?

• Registered Users Posts: 40 postmanpat69

I have had this happen a couple of times over the past few years....I give the control panel area a good thump and that seems to sort it out. Probably not recommended though so at your own peril lol.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭iamstop

Having a problem but not that one, you're one sounds serious though according to this:
    http://imagebank.indesitcompany.co.uk/brochures_online/pdf/indesit/Laundry/WIDL102_cold_19504296802.pdf

Anyway mine is just not draining or starting any cycles. Annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 BonnieD

Mine too from time to time...I just move it on manually to the drain and spin cycles to finish the wash. Next time I start a new wash it is usually ok. This has been happening for about a year, but I've been getting by.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭matt-dublin

ring indiset.... the guide says your machine has an abnormality!
    or ring a plumber.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 953 ✭✭✭oinkely

I think we have the same one and ours goes crazy like that every now and then, lights flashing and nothing happening. Got onto a help line at one stage and they very helpfully suggested that we unplug it for a few minutes and plug it back in again.

hey presto, works like a dream every time. Only happens every few months but so far the unplug it trick has fixed it every time.

Advertisement