Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancers/musicians needed for photography project

• 10-06-2010 7:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi,

I'm a photography student and I'm looking for some dancers and musicians to help me with a project I'm doing.

If you are interested in doing some performances on location (dancing and playing music) please contact me and I will explain the project in detail!

All styles of dancing and all instruments are welcome.

Ciara

www.ciaraohalloran.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Howdy Ciara

If your after a band,i work with a band from Dubliin called Saccade www.myspace.com/saccade

The guys will be releasing their next single in about 6 weeks time so there will be some gigs coming up that you could shoot aswell as some location shoots.

Hit me back if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 35 marmalady

What i'm looking for is to have some music written for the performances, so when i get the a team together if you and some members of the band would like to be part of that then you are more than welcome to join in!

If you want some band shots done too I can help out there too. If you have any ideas lemme know!

Ciara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Well the band are pretty cool with anything that you would have in mind. If you needed a band to take some pics of then the guys would be more than happy to help you out.

Advertisement