Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name and Shame

• 10-06-2010 7:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Right so everyone knows that a huge part of the LC is getting your hands on the best grind notes going so whose notes/ form where did you find the best?

Yeats college, IOE, Ballinter College?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

My own notes! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

krrcarr wrote: »
    Right so everyone knows that a huge part of the LC is getting your hands on the best grind notes going so whose notes/ form where did you find the best?

Yeats college, IOE, Ballinter College?
    My tute ones are quite good. I've a huge cupboard full now though which will have to go in the bin. I think 22 black bags will do!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭leavingcert

It doesnt matter... you still have to learn them!

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Pineapple123

My Institute ones are savage cabbage:-) I loves 'em:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

My institute chemistry notes... :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 woopah

Limerick Tutorial College, without a doubt.
    Amazing school for sciences.

• Registered Users Posts: 384 ✭✭Erica<3

theowen wrote: »
    My tute ones are quite good. I've a huge cupboard full now though which will have to go in the bin. I think 22 black bags will do!

I'm the same, i have an obscene amount of notes from the institute from the last 2 years.... all going in the bin come next thursday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

I went to a 5 days easter course in ST pats. As part of DCU'S hear thingy. Found them the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

I have a math grind and she was amazing but we'll see just how good later today!;)
    We had a chemistry substitue who gave out what looked very much like institute notes and they were fantastic as well, he did a little bit of biology as well.
    My own notes for english were pretty good so I was really proud of them but I think that's pretty much it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

I used no notes whatsoever. Just the books. I don't see the need for notes at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement