Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Geography Predictions

• 10-06-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

This stuff here!!:

Physical:
    Landform dvlp
    Earthquakes and tectonics
    Sedimentary and resulting landscape
    Igneous formation
    Humans and natural processes
    Humans and rock cycle

Regional
    Culture India
    Culture Belgium
    Italy - Farming, tourism
    India - primary, secondary, expansion
    Dublin - expansion, tertiary
    Paris - Tourism, primary
    Ireland and EU

Human
    2 land use models
    Population growth developed
    Population growth developing
    Urban problems
    Historic settlement
    Ireland and EU
    Settlement patterns
    Migration
    Overpopulation

Geoecology
    Characteristics of soil
    Biome human
    Biome characteristics

What do you guys think?
    Would I be able to answer the 3 parts of questions in all sections with this?
    Heard these from a few sources :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

With a bit of luck, hell yes. I'm hoping for something similar but I'm sure I don't have all those essays learned off well like you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Victoria.

H2student wrote: »
    With a bit of luck, hell yes. I'm hoping for something similar but I'm sure I don't have all those essays learned off well like you though.

Haven't memorised all of them yet but these are my targets for the evening. Just wanted to know if people would think it's enough. Spent a day and a half going over these ones during study week last week and going to do them all again tonight. No way I'll do it word for word though, bullet points I'd say at this point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 311 ✭✭H2student

I never learn word by word, just a few words & statistics and expand on them with my waffling ability from english. I keep getting statistics mixed up though. -_-, so many numbers.

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭fufureida

Guys I only just started learning Geo For the first time all year today. Hoping for a B3. What are the chances? I know global warming, deforestation and international aid for the global interdependence option. Got 45 in mocks with no study.

Know most physical

Know **** all on regional and eclective

help?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 boxmc

Hey can someone tell me what are the causes and effects of overpopulation in the Sahel and/or Bangladesh ( whichever is easiest!)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭gant0

Global warming is coming up on the option no doubt.Wasn't up last year and the floods happened around the time the papers are set.

Hopefully it does... I'm learning off Victorias list.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

hey few quick Q?

Should I bother revising changing boundaries in a cultural region, climatic region,
    administrative region, region of industrial decline?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

I'm flicking through the Sue Honan book....

Think I'll skip folding and faulting... can't remember seeing a question on it

Someone please tell me what I should do for the economic eclective???

• Advertisement

If I didn't do the economic eclective question and did fairly ok in everything else what are tge chances I will get a B3? Guys... I'm panicking.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

fufureida wrote: »
    If I didn't do the economic eclective question and did fairly ok in everything else what are tge chances I will get a B3? Guys... I'm panicking.

do everything else well and its probably possible.
    just do NOT leave the question out completely. you wont get marks taken away for writing something thats wrong so read the question and literally write down anything that comes into your head, even if you dont think its relevant.
    you might ge no marks, you might get 10/20, but you wont loose any so you can only do better by at least trying it.

Advertisement