Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chemistry help!! need c3 atleast

• 10-06-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,792 ✭✭✭✭

Any help appreciated!

hey all, changed me cao the other dat to CK404 and need atleast a c3 in chemistry to be considered, i got a d2 in the mocks and zoned in alot on the subject since but really need this grade and am unsure at the moment will i get it
    Ive art appreciation thirsday week and a 4 day break till chemistry at 2 on the tuesday evening so plan on doing a lot of revision
    Basically just wondering have anyone links to good sites,question answers,experiment help(usually mix them up)

Be very greatful for any help, thanks and good luck!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭lc2010

Any help appreciated!

hey all, changed me cao the other dat to CK404 and need atleast a c3 in chemistry to be considered, i got a d2 in the mocks and zoned in alot on the subject since but really need this grade and am unsure at the moment will i get it
    Ive art appreciation thirsday week and a 4 day break till chemistry at 2 on the tuesday evening so plan on doing a lot of revision
    Basically just wondering have anyone links to good sites,question answers,experiment help(usually mix them up)

Be very greatful for any help, thanks and good luck!:)

The trick with chemistry is to do exam papers again and again. The same questions come up year after year. You should correct these with the marking schemes in order to get to know what their looking for as sometimes they can be quite specific!
    good luck;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 fintanmurphy91

Focus most of your time on key Qns such as Organic Chemistry as it comes up in atleast 3 Qns as well as Rates of Reactions

Advertisement