Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

single text... dancing at lughnasa

• 10-06-2010 10:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭

did anyone find the dancing at lughnasa question confusing for the single text...
    I know that it is an easy text.. but it baffeled me completely...
    any one do it?:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

yes i did the kate one.
    I really didn't get how we could include another sister.
    I got only 2 nd half pages

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

ya .. mine was very waffely indeeed and in parts i didnt have a clue what to write.. a bit of a disaster really.. i was expecting an easy queestion on kate.. n nothing about her sisters..

how did the rest of your paper go..

hopefully we'l get a good few marks though cos most people did king lear...:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Viva La Cozzy

hard alright :/
    i wrote how the change with the industrial revolution caused them to lose their jobs, i mentioned rose and aggie for that then aswell being forced out of a job due to upcoming factories.
    i mentioed personal change in her own world aswell though to waffle abit..just talked about the effects that were caused by minding jack, losing her job with the school and all that..

• Registered Users Posts: 585 ✭✭✭LovexxLife

Yea i always struggled with that text, cos thers like so little in like.
    Yea thats what im hoping fingers crossed!:)

I got my poets Yeats!:D Was delighted wrote i think 4 pages but sadly due to timing i only got to write on 5 of my six poems left out easter 1916.

I did the literary genre Da second Q. Did king lear, truman show and lies of silence, was pretty happy with it too:)

For the unseen i manage only to comment on the title and the tone which was like 5 lines:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭0.M.GXX

thats great you got your poet.. i was very happy really considering i only studied Eliot and he came up...
    n then literary genre was ok.. i think..

ya im praying that wee'l get marks well in my case pity marks.. the single text ..question on kate was a joke....

• Advertisement
Advertisement