Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to BUY g36c

Options
  • 10-06-2010 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Im interested in buying a g36c. I can collect anywhere in dublin area.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

how much u willing to pay,i know one of my team mates are thinking of selling one with one hi-cap(470rd),and an electric drum mag as well (2500rd),all together it cost him i think €220,but will see what he is looking for it

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Conorv

philly50 wrote: »
    how much u willing to pay,i know one of my team mates are thinking of selling one with one hi-cap(470rd),and an electric drum mag as well (2500rd),all together it cost him i think €220,but will see what he is looking for it

I could pay €150 but i might be willing to go higher. I would also expect the battery and charger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Machonasa on here has a g36 for sale I think he defo had one last week

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭MacAonghusa

I have one that is not being used. Was skirmished twice (2 half days only). Some upgrades done to it. (Guarder hop up, new spring guide, new piston, new metal bushings & shims, 2 side rails & bottom rail)

1 * JG G36C - €140
    1 * G36 style carry handle with integrated sight - €15
    1 * high cap - €15 (note: G36C comes with 1 other high cap)
    included
    1 * Firefox battery &
    1 * original JG battery (crap but ok as back up)
    1 * JG charger
    1 ea. original hop up, spring guide & piston
    1 * original bottom rail

postage extra (approx €20)

Note: G36C has some wearing on some screws but they can be easily opened with a pliars instead of allen key. This has been taken into account in the pricing.

http://yfrog.com/77img2345j
    http://yfrog.com/77img2348xj

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭philly50

hi there,he's looking for €190,not committing to charger as he only uses one charger for all his guns and thats his universal one,but if he finds it he will throw it in

and off course a battery

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭40040D

Mac offer asking on the carrying handle

40040D wrote: »

Thx for the offer. Deal. Postage would probably be €6.50 registered or it's available for collection in Sligo. If you're ok with that move to PM.

I have one that is not being used. Was skirmished twice (2 half days only). Some upgrades done to it. (Guarder hop up, new spring guide, new piston, new metal bushings & shims, 2 side rails & bottom rail)

1 * JG G36C - €140
    1 * high cap - €15 (note: G36C comes with 1 other high cap)
    included
    1 * Firefox battery &
    1 * original JG battery (crap but ok as back up)
    1 * JG charger
    1 ea. original hop up, spring guide & piston
    1 * original bottom rail

postage extra (approx €20)

Note: G36C has some wearing on some screws but they can be easily opened with a pliars instead of allen key. This has been taken into account in the pricing.

http://yfrog.com/77img2345j
    http://yfrog.com/77img2348xj

Will the JG charger work on the firefox battery aswell? I might go for it, but theres no sight since you sold it so im not sure

Conorv wrote: »
    Will the JG charger work on the firefox battery aswell? I might go for it, but theres no sight since you sold it so im not sure

JG charger will work but you're as well buy a proper "smart" charger long term. I've never actually used the standard charger so don't know how good/bad it is. The gun comes with the standard iron sights as pictured. The other carry handle/sight I just sold doesn't come with the gun anyway; it was an extra I bought. I have additional red dot & telescopic sights I no longer need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 gerairsoft

Hey there

I have a jg g36c two batteries one 8.4v and 9.6v
    siliencer worth 70euro one hicap mag and one normal mag. Use five times. Great gun. Will let got for 135euro Dublin area

• Advertisement

gerairsoft wrote: »
    Hey there

I have a jg g36c two batteries one 8.4v and 9.6v
    siliencer worth 70euro one hicap mag and one normal mag. Use five times. Great gun. Will let got for 135euro Dublin area

Great, where are you based? Will you knock off anything from the price for keeping the silencer?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭andy_g

40040D wrote: »

40040D That was thread jacking. You could have started a wanted thread. take Two days off and read the airsoft adverts charter

Bought G36c this morning. Moderator can close this thread now. Thanks.

Advertisement