Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yeats marking?

• 10-06-2010 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Doing Yeats, the most popular option, will my answer be marked harder?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

No not at all. They'll just mark you harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Cipango

Burswood wrote: »

Is that not contradictory?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

you are not the exam. be the ball ....not the exam

Burswood wrote: »

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Bit harsh :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Burswood

Cipango wrote: »
    Is that not contradictory?

Absolutely.

shblob wrote: »
    Bit harsh :p

Nah. The corrector needs a laugh now and again. If I was correcting I'd paste them all to my wall, point my finger lotto style...yoouuuuuuuu...54%....and then I would start correcting and see how close I got and I may or may not award my initial guesstimate :D depending on whether the neighbours dog has shat in my garden again. So the guy deserved an A2 instead of a D3. Big deal. I've got to clean up pooh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Ok, now that's just random!

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭leavingcert

pathway33 wrote: »
    Nah. The corrector needs a laugh now and again. If I was correcting I'd paste them all to my wall, point my finger lotto style...yoouuuuuuuu...54%....and then I would start correcting and see how close I got and I may or may not award my initial guesstimate :D depending on whether the neighbours dog has shat in my garden again. So the guy deserved an A2 instead of a D3. Big deal. I've got to clean up pooh

What? ...

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭lovelabel

pathway33 wrote: »

hahaha love it

• Advertisement
Advertisement