Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIS at UCC 2010 - how many have applied?

• 11-06-2010 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Just wondering how many have applied?I'll be freaked if the points go beyond 400 this coming year!:eek:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

Just wondering how many have applied?I'll be freaked if the points go beyond 400 this coming year!:eek:

You've been pushing yourself for the last few weeks dave, you'll be grand, i'd say it wont go too far beyond 400 really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 DavidODonoghue

Yea just hope it doesn't go beyond 400 considering I got 280 in my pre and have no idea how I'll do in the real thing:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭Rich1691

in fairness you didn't do a whole lot for the pre:rolleyes:, none of us did with the DCG project really, you're doing 6 honours aren't you?

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭Liveit

I applied, its my second choice though so I probably won't be doing it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 DavidODonoghue

ya suppose night before job haha :P ya all honours bar maths - that'd just take way too much time:) hoping for the best now bro

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭dodgystuff

It's my second choice. I know a good few in my year have it as their first

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭lookingfor?

its my 1st
    but i get 20% of because i am dyslexic good old dare accs so i get maybe 80 points gone and 1200 euros and 1500 for a laptop from the gov so i am happy

Advertisement