Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vets!!

Options
  • 11-06-2010 12:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

hi, can anyone help?! im looking to relocate to south tipp area and am looking for a job! am a veterinary nurse but finding it hard to find veterinary practices to apply to and hard to find out if theyre large animal or small animal! any help would be greatly appreciated....even if you have an animal then let me know which vets you use!!!

thanks ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,617 ✭✭✭Cat Melodeon

I'm near Thurles and always go to Brittas Veterinary on the Templemore Road. They do both large and small animals and have a fairly large staff of vets and nurses. Don't know if they're hiring, but they recently renovated their premises if that's any indication. Lovely people, all of them. My mad mutts love going there, go mental in the back of the car with excitement once we turn onto the road and then rush into the surgery. I should probably have shares in the place by now, we're in there so often.
    http://www.brittasvet.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 9 RVN87

cool, will try there thanks! and yep animals r an expensive thing!!

anyone else?!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

There are loads of vets in Clonmel. We go to the one on the Davis Rd. Think it's just Clonmel Vet. Clinic. Always busy. There's also Clonmel Vet Hospital in Irishtown

RVN87 wrote: »
    cool, will try there thanks! and yep animals r an expensive thing!!

anyone else?!!

Ger Clancy in Carrick on Suir who is a very sound bloke and terrific with animals might be worth a try

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭BOND747

There is a vet pratice in tipperary town called glen vet clinic, its on blind street.
    Then have a small animal clinic

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 483 ✭✭tom thum

Ger Clancy in Carrick on Suir who is a very sound bloke and terrific with animals might be worth a try
    +1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭lost in my own head

Brilliant Vet, I have friends in Clonmel who bring their pets there. Definitely worth a try.

Advertisement