Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ahh sick shih tzu somebody help

Options
  • 11-06-2010 12:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

My little shih tzu has been gettin sick all day. It happens to her maybe once or twice a month, I thought people were feeding her off the table but I made sure this didn't happen, shes on a sensitive food which was recommended by the vet. I brought her to the vet before and he told me there was nothing wrong with her she just ate something that didnt agree with her. I'm really worried there is something more sinister wrong with her. She seems really down in herself today and has just puked up a yellowey liquid which i presume is bile? Anyone any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 60 ✭✭wopper10

Hi my dog does this quite often. I find its just, when she has eaten something she shouldn't have. Stuff like teddy stuffing sticks ropes etc. She will be really down and mopey for the day, normally won't eat that evening. I wouldn't worry too much you'll probably find she'll it grass to force herself to get sick....Hope this helps a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

How often do you feed her? Bile sometimes suggests an empty stomach! I'd suggest a vet trip. Could be something that just disagreed with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭1c1a

hey guys thanks for the replies, yeah i brought her to the vet and he said he thinks shes just picked up an infection and gave her some anti biotics and anti sickness tablets so hopefully she'll improve soon:)

Advertisement