Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Calling out to those in Cork City

Options
  • 11-06-2010 1:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Dear Friends,

Are you interested in Paganism, Wicca, White magic, the Environment?
    You might have had a keen interest and bought books or did some reasearch online? Astrology? Tarot etc
    Are you a gardener? An artist? Creative? Do you love the outdoors?

I'm looking for people to join me and form a group for outings and activities, organising some way of celebrating the Wheel of the year and forming a coven.

I do not want to follow a specific tradition but to embrace a lot different ideas such as Shamanism techniques and Buddhist teachings if relevant..

I have waited a long time to do this and I think it could be a great experience for everyone involved.

Being a solitary witch is not for me right now.So I look forward to hearing from you..

blessed be :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Abhainn-Rivers

Hey Luna77, welcome to the boards! :D

I'd like to mention that there are several groups operating in Cork at present. Have you looked into any of these? Maybe attending the Cork Pagan Moot which is hosted by Paul McAndrew? The gang there already host Open Circle events for communal celebrations.

For myself, these days, I tend to wait and get to know people over a period of time before joining in Ritual with them. I love sharing Ritual space but sometimes people can simply have divergent personality types which lie at the heart of any group. Also I'm not in Cork much these days.

Wishing you well and looking forward to future posts! ;)

Advertisement