Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

management companies for IT contractors in New Zealand

Options
  • 11-06-2010 2:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi
    As it is says above - does anybody know of good/cheap management companies for IT contracting in New zealand

I know of cxc but have used them in ireland before and find them too expensive for what they actually do.

Thanks
    kickme

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Diddler82

You can apply for an ABN and set up your own company and pay your own taxes if not if you want to claim LAFHA which Im sure you know about.

Never heard of anyone like CXC here, think you set up your own company....there is a catch though! PM me and I'll explain!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 kickme

PM sent!!

i never heard of LAFHA either :)
    "Living Away From Home Allowance" - sounds interesting ill try read up on it..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭pclancy

I worked through Talentpoint when I contracted at Fujitsu for a few months and they were fine. Not really a management company as such but I could work for them without registering my own company. I ended up doing that anyway before I got offered a perm position.

I thought the LAFHA was in Australia not NZ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭FreeAnd..

with CXC myself here, was with them in Oz too and although they are more expensive than in Oz the per diem allowance works out similar to Lafha there...no complaints with using them

Advertisement