Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

simple assembly

• 11-06-2010 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    Has anyone had experience of simple assembly me hole for fitting flat pack furniture?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I've put together loads of things and never had any problems. Just read the instructions and make sure you have all the pieces before you start. They have gotten a lot better in recent years. You dont get them written half in Chinese anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Flatpack furniture is easy really. Just look very carefully at the instructions....

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Music_Soul

syklops wrote: »
    I've put together loads of things and never had any problems. Just read the instructions and make sure you have all the pieces before you start. They have gotten a lot better in recent years. You dont get them written half in Chinese anymore.

I meant to say is anyone familiar with the internet based company called 'simple assembky me hole'. They offer assembly services to diy shy and prob mainly ikea shoppers.
    Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Music_Soul

syklops wrote: »
    Flatpack furniture is easy really. Just look very carefully at the instructions....

Hi sorry i was actually talking about the internrt bsed company called 'simple assembly me hole'. So has anyone worked with them before?

Advertisement