Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maths - HL+OL - Paper 1 aftermath

• 11-06-2010 10:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Just want to say, good luck to everyone for the upcoming maths exam. It's very different to a lot of subjects as in it's not learning off stuff and writing it down in the exam. All the work in the past two years will hopefully come back to everyone! GOOD LUCK.

Don't forget;

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭leavingcert

It'll be fine!

I'm not worrying :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭blubloblu

Don't scare me with pre-emptive thread titles!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 yaknowamsayin

blubloblu wrote: »
    same here, I thought it was half 4 already and I totally missed the exam. My heart literally stopped for a few seconds

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

blubloblu wrote: »
    same here, I thought it was half 4 already and I totally missed the exam. My heart literally stopped for a few seconds
    Haha sorry folks. Had a dream meself like that last night. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Xevkin

Shoudn't be too bad on HL :D Come on A1!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Xevkin wrote: »
    Shoudn't be too bad on HL :D Come on A1!

Kevin Daly? If you get the A1 and I don't, I'll effing smash something! Not likely though.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Xevkin

Do I smell arrogance or is it just Charles? Got inequality inductions nailed, I'm bored doing c parts now :L:L:L:L

I'm just relaxing at home, I know how to do everything that's ever come up, the only worry is some nasty b!tch of a question that's never appeared, which I can't prepare for.

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭Orlaladuck

Same I'm jsut watching friends and annoying my cat until the exam. Really hope it's not a repeat of the junior cert..anyone else do the 2007 higher maths and just oh god it was horrible..

I did 2008 Junior. It was piss easy, got an A and got invited to the maths Olympiad.
    /smugness

• Advertisement
Advertisement