Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Free Benefit Cosmetics with Glamour Magazine

• 11-06-2010 10:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭

Glamour Magazine is out today - €2.95 - Free Benefit Eye Bright or Benefit It Stick or Benefit Bad Gal pencils. :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Going to have a look in Tesco later:), didn't have any in SV yesterday. Would you have any idea which would be the best one to go for?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 fairynuff

lindtee wrote: »
    Going to have a look in Tesco later:), didn't have any in SV yesterday. Would you have any idea which would be the best one to go for?

Go for all three - 2.95 is a great price for Benefit cosmetics - last years lip glosses lasted months for me! Pass the surplus magazines on to your friends and consider it your good deed for the day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 378 ✭✭Fudge74

lindtee wrote: »

Hiya, if you could afford it why not get all three?? For less than a tenner!! Bargain indeed!! I love the Bad Gal liner, great definition. And every make up bag should have a concealer so that's the It Stick. And then I couldn't leave the Eye Bright there all on its lonesome!!! Sorry, I'm no help to you really!!! :D

Picked up a copy in Tesco today, and noted that it was €1.47 on the shelf label, I knew it wasn't going be that, went through at €2.95 so off with me to Customer Services..I got the mag for free:) .............Just thinking that I should have gotten 3 copies with different products:(:( Doh, it didn't occur to me at the time. Dag nammit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dublin141

Got one of each in the Easons in Heuston Station today. Couldn't see them anywhere else and Easons only had a couple left. So worth picking up if you see them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

One of the best bargain alerts ever :)

Got 6 at my local Tesco..... 3 for me and the rest for friends.

Tempted to get more!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Are they full size?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Dublin141

phasers wrote: »
    Are they full size?

Yep!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Wow!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭ohthebaby

This is brill. Thanks OP!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 993 ✭✭✭offaly1

wahoo..great bargain! off to get some now.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 826 ✭✭✭vibrant

Also, Heaton's seem to have a job lot of Benefit eyeshadows and blushers - €3 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Thanks Op... Picked up two of each for the wife and her friend in my local Tesco. They only had bad girl thing and the it stick available. The shelf price showed the price as €1.47 but because i had four issues of the same magazine I didn't have the neck to complain about it at the customer service till in case they realised I was just trying it on.. :D. Wife was thrilled with them, so happy days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 945 ✭✭✭Only

Now who raided the Castlebar Tescos???????
    Went in especially this evening and when I eventually found the 4 copies left (they were in a well emptied corner) they only had one with the It Stick and 3 with the Bad Girl Eyes ... no It stick ones at all. Oh and no price stickers anywhere ... am guessing they got stung earlier with the wrong price being displayed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 358 ✭✭milkycoffey

I bought the 3 of them in Easons yesterday. Going around looking like a complete lusher today! ;)
    thanks for the tip-off! I'm delighted!

Now what to do with 3 magazines??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Travel is good

kendragon wrote: »
    Thanks Op... Picked up two of each for the wife and her friend in my local Tesco. They only had bad girl thing and the it stick available. The shelf price showed the price as €1.47 but because i had four issues of the same magazine I didn't have the neck to complain about it at the customer service till in case they realised I was just trying it on.. :D. Wife was thrilled with them, so happy days.
    You sound like such a good husband, so thoughtful!

Thanks OP, that has to be one of the best bargain alerts. And especially to all you clever people buying 3 different magazines.

Will definitely raid the shops tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭tanya2007

thanks OP i got all 3 yday so happy with them.the guy in the shop was like are u sure u want all 3 there all the same :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 813 ✭✭✭CaliforniaDream

I'd love to pick up one of these! Living in USA now so not sure the magazines will have the free gifts (when they eventually arrive here that is!).
    Anyone feel like sending me one of their 'spare' magazines! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Cooper07

I'll post you one of my spare magazines but I'll be keeping the benefit goody!

It's such a waste throwing out the magazine - would like to find a home for them!

Thanks a lot! Took your tip & bought 2 magazines, and got the concealer and eye highlighter. The magazines were only €3.10 each, in Centra.

I was in the Tescos Express on Thomas St earlier & they were advertising the magazines at about €1.40 each, is this true? Is that all they cost?

So try Tescos if you want a cheaper magazine!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭phantom60

2.95 in Superquinn walkinstown today.
    Cheers OP.

Thanks a lot! Took your tip & bought 2 magazines, and got the concealer and eye highlighter. The magazines were only €3.10 each, in Centra.

I was in the Tescos Express on Thomas St earlier & they were advertising the magazines at about €1.40 each, is this true? Is that all they cost?

If the price was €1.47 on the shelf label and if you were charged full price (€2.95) you would get the mags for free;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,428 ✭✭✭sunnyside

Last months Glamour offer was a reduced cover price, that's why it was still priced at €1.47 in Tesco, they hadn't changed the shelf edge label. €2.95 is the regular price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭PcAngel

Sold out in Eason's and Tesco's Mahon Point in Cork! Blast!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

They still had a good few in Tescos, Clarehall today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 332 ✭✭KathleenF

All gone in Tesco Killarney too - on the plus side found an ad in the magazine saying 15% off benefit cosmetics online - just input GLAMJUNE at checkout

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,707 ✭✭✭branners69

Redpunto wrote: »
    They still had a good few in Tescos, Clarehall today.

What time was that at? The wife was there at 1pm and she got the last three.

Did they restock after that?

Tescos in Phisboro had some. the only thing was - someone had robbed the Benefit goodies out of them! How mean can anyone be?? I've seen that in a few newsagents now (the freebies are robbed).

The magazines are definitely getting scarcer now, word is spreading!

Tescos in Phisboro had some. the only thing was - someone had robbed the Benefit goodies out of them! How mean can anyone be?? I've seen that in a few newsagents now (the freebies are robbed).

The magazines are definitely getting scarcer now, word is spreading!

Some newsagents will hold onto the freebies behind the counter for that very reason. Might be worth asking the newsagent first. This was the case for my wife in eason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Was in Debenhams at the weekend and the each of the freebies were €21!!

Once again thanks OP :D

Wonder if Glamour has a freebie this month??? to the newsagents.... :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

I couldn't find glamour anywhere :( maybe next time

Ms Happy wrote: »
    Was in Debenhams at the weekend and the each of the freebies were €21!!

Once again thanks OP :D

Wonder if Glamour has a freebie this month??? to the newsagents.... :D

Saw a new issue in Eason today... had some free designer bag with it or something... didnt really have much interest i'm afraid. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Bumping this as the July issue of Glamour has the annual Benefit freebies!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,958 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

That went on sale at the start of June here.if you haven't picked one up yet chances are you're out of luck.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Twenty10

Actually saw them in Donnybrook Fair on Baggot Street yesterday, only two copies mind u. Didn't realise they were available for so long. Thanks Whimsical

• Advertisement
Advertisement