Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Credit where credits due' thread

Options
  • 11-06-2010 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭

We all moan too much. Lets thank the good guys!

Yesterday when dropping the kids at school for Sports Day, they expected the usual running round cones type activities... their faces when they saw the place was COVERED in bouncy castles was priceless! They had a popcorn machine, a stereo blasting music and sunshine. They had a BALL! So kudos to the Mercy Primary - nice one! :)

While they were bouncing, I spent the day in the hospital A&E with my Mum. Dr Aziz is the nicest, kindest and most efficient Doc I've ever met. In fact, ALL the staff there couldn't have been better, despite the cuts that are making their jobs so much more difficult. Kudos to Sligo General staff!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

Well done to all concerned. I hope your mum is OK.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭ectoraige

Yesterday when dropping the kids at school for Sports Day, they expected the usual running round cones type activities... their faces when they saw the place was COVERED in bouncy castles was priceless! They had a popcorn machine, a stereo blasting music and sunshine. They had a BALL! So kudos to the Mercy Primary - nice one! :)

Wow, I can't believe they even had a BALL! Seriously though, it looked like they did a great job. I spent the day listening to the squeals of laughter, and made sure to distract my 3-year-old when passing it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭Lornen

I think every single staff member in Kate's Kitchen is fantastic. Really helpful and friendly and they are always close by incase you need any assistance.
    Extremely well priced on their teas too! Walked into another health food store in Sligo and I saw the same product going for a whole euro more!

Also they make the most AMAZING flapjacks in the universe. I once had 2 in one day... Full to the brim 0.0

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Best wishes to your Mun OP, it's nice that Sligo General staff are appreciated. I used to be one of them once, so it's good to see them getting a bit of thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Best wishes to your Mun OP, it's nice that Sligo General staff are appreciated. I used to be one of them once, so it's good to see them getting a bit of thanks.

My sister is up there,I'd hate to be a patient going into her :eek:

Ano. :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement