Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Request delay - Urgent!

Options
  • 11-06-2010 11:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭

We at the Gambling forum are in desperate need of a temporary sub-forum for the World Cup. We have gone the typical route of informing the Mods, starting a thread in the forum and one in the Forum Requests forum.

The World Cup Starts today and we need the decision to be made rather urgently. I'm sure some Admin has been made aware of this by the mods but the longer the decision is made after the World Cup starts, the messier it will get and hence more difficult to implement.

Can we see some feedback from an Admin as soon as possible? It is quite urgent at this stage and would be much appresiated by everyone at the Gambling forum.

You understand we have to be pushy at this stage so apologies if your already busy mulling it over or putting things in place for the forum to be created.

Thanks,
    Nulty

Link:
    Forum Request
    Gambling Forum Support

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Standby, I'll do it now.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Done. PM me if there are any problems - I'll be around for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Great stuff TD, thanks

Advertisement