Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not funny

• 11-06-2010 12:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭

Just wondering why maths paper two is on today and paper one is on Monday? Surely it would have made more sense to do it the other way round like all the other subjects?

Mod Note: This user is trolling and is now banned from the LC forum. Please ignore the above the papers have not been switched.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35 yaknowamsayin

Just wondering why maths paper two is on today and paper one is on Monday? Surely it would have made more sense to do it the other way round like all the other subjects?
    Its maths paper one today isn't it. Oh please say its paper one. I only studied paper one . OMG OMG OMG :(:(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭johnmcdnl

it's paper 1 today ya tool ya :P :P :P

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭!?!

it's NOT!!!!!!!! YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTCK!!!!!! :(

you idiot don't do things like that!!! I'm actually shaking all over!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Mr_Gusty

you scared the living **** outta me... it's paper 1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭EuropeanSon

Successful troll is successful. Lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

Oh jesus you are SO mean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Not at all funny.

Banned.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement