Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mystery Dungeon

Options
  • 11-06-2010 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭

Hey fellow Pokémon trainers! I was just wondering if any of you have played the Mystery dungeon series. I played Blue Rescue last year team and got Explorers of sky just after Christmas. I love these games alot. They're lovely little rpg's and I thought the personality quiz at the start was great. I know they are a bit repetitive but still, getting to choose your own tasks are great. What do you guys think about these games? And what Pokémon were you? In EoS I'm Riolu and my partner is Meoth. In BRTeam, I was Treeko and my partner was Pikachu.

:]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭El Nick

What do you guys think about these games? And what Pokémon were you? In EoS I'm Riolu and my partner is Meoth. In BRTeam, I was Treeko and my partner was Pikachu.
    :]

I played Blue Rescue Team (actually, it was the first game I got on my DS!)

Got a bit repetitive for me after a while - it's basically a Roguelike with Pokemon
    and I've played *so* much netHack that I couldn't take much more. Haven't
    gone back after that. IIRC I was Mudkip and my partner was Charmander.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,571 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

I actually really like the Mystery Dungeon series. A much different way to enjoy the series, and it does get quite engaging after a while.

Might even LP Explorers of Sky soon when (or if) I get SoulSilver finished.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Played Red Rescue Team (the one on the gameboy) but just couldn't get into it for some reason. Not really a fan of the series myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Thomas-G

Played Red and Time a lot, they get very repetitive and once you've seen one 100 floor dungeon you've seen them all

Advertisement