Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November Bump club

• 11-06-2010 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi,

Just wondering if there are any on here who are due in November??? Had a look to see if there was one but can't see any.

I'm due November 30th and its my first so could go either side of it. Just can't wait. I'm 15 weeks and 4 days and I have a fair sized bump already!!!!
    Anyone else around that time?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Lola92

Hi Single1!

I'm due about the 17th November or so the doc reckons! I'm 17+1 now, I'm a bit overweight so bump not quite as obvious if you didn't know but definitely there all the same!:)

Feel like I've been pregnant forever and I'm not even halfway there yet!:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Single1

Know the feeling. I'm 16 w gone and it does seem like forever since my scan. Very exciting tho. My bump is like yours. If you didn't know already that I was pregnant you would have no idea but I know it there and thats the main thing!!!

Very true, thats the important thing! :)

I havn't had a scan yet! I'm in Holles St. so wont get one until 20 weeks, still not too long to go! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,204 ✭✭✭elius

Partner is due on the 28th of november....

Congrats to both of you elius! I'm due on the 25th (or so they tell me now!!) so about the same time as your partner! Do you know the sex yet?

• Advertisement

Lola92 wrote: »
    Congrats to both of you elius! I'm due on the 25th (or so they tell me now!!) so about the same time as your partner! Do you know the sex yet?

Thanks and to you and your's, Yey little boy decided to find out lol....

Anyone any movement yet :o:o:o

Unfortunately not! sick and tired of waiting now at this stage lol, how about your OH elius?

No nothing as yet, :(:(
    After the last couple of months waiting mad to meet the we lad...
    He's turned i know that and had the hicups earlier today... lol

Baby arrived this morning at 11.32 weighing 7p 8oz......:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Congratulations!

Thanks all Both are doing well. So all going to plan will be home tomorrow...

Congrats elius! Great news, still hanging in here feeling extremely jealous now! :D

Hope mammy and baby are doing well!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Single1

elius wrote: »
    Baby arrived this morning at 11.32 weighing 7p 8oz......:D:D:D

Congratulations!!!!! Delighted for you. I'm due today but nothing yet. Looks like I'll be having a December baby.

Single1 wrote: »
    Congratulations!!!!! Delighted for you. I'm due today but nothing yet. Looks like I'll be having a December baby.

Thanks sure he will come when He/she is ready. We where told that we would prob be over not the case a day under.... Kinda glad its all over..

Advertisement