Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thank you gift for Vet

Options
  • 11-06-2010 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Just looking for some original ideas here. I would rather not go down the whole potted plant/fruit basket route.

My max budget is 50e, it's an all female veterinary practice, I'd rather get them something that isn't or temporary. I'd love if someone could think of something that could be used/displayed in the hospital.

So far I've considered getting a personalised teapot with the name of the hospital and a thank-you message on it and a mug for everyone to go with it. That would probably blow my budget but I don't mind of they'd really love it.

Any opinions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

The teapot idea is lovely and www.moonpig.com do fab personalised cards aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

merryhappy wrote: »
    Just looking for some original ideas here. I would rather not go down the whole potted plant/fruit basket route.

My max budget is 50e, it's an all female veterinary practice, I'd rather get them something that isn't or temporary. I'd love if someone could think of something that could be used/displayed in the hospital.

So far I've considered getting a personalised teapot with the name of the hospital and a thank-you message on it and a mug for everyone to go with it. That would probably blow my budget but I don't mind of they'd really love it.

Any opinions?

I think that's a lovey idea. I used to work in a couple of Veterinary Hospitals and while all the chocolates, flowers etc were lovely it was always the more personal things that really meant a lot, like handmade things from kids etc. I love the teapot and mugs idea, you might be able to get reasonable ones online.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Maybe a nice picture for them to hang up ine the office?

Advertisement