Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Live In Running World Cup Thread for After Hours.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

Love the lump of fat bobbling about under Giles' neck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

Oxo are introducing a new white Oxo cube with a red cross in support of the England team It's called the Laughing Stock

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,597 ✭✭✭WIZE

The England team visited an orphanage this morning in SA. "its great to put a smile on the faces of people with no hope, constantly struggling and facing the impossible".....said Jamal Umboto, age 6

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

....................................................... .. ....................
    ..................................................... ZZZZZZ ...................
    .....................................................BZZZZZZZZ .................
    .....................................................ZZZZZZZZZZZ................
    ................................................... BBZZZZZZZBZZZ...............
    ....................................................BBZZZZZBZZZZZZ .............
    ................................................. ZBBBZZZBBZZZZZZZ.............
    ..................................................BBBBBZBZZZZBBZZZZZ ...........
    ................................................BBBBBBBBZBZZZZZZZZZZ............
    ...............................................ZZBZBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZ............
    ..............................................BZZZZBZZZBBBZZBZZZZZZB............
    ............................................BBZZZZZBBBBZZBBBBZZZZZB.............
    ..........................................BBZZZZZZZZBBBZZ.......................
    ........................................BBZZZZZZZZBZ ...........................
    ......................................BBZZZZZZZBZ. .............................
    .................................... BZZZZZZZZ ................................
    ...................................BZZZZZZB. ..................................
    .................................BZZZZZB........................................
    ............................. .BZZZZBZ..........................................
    .............................BZZZZZ ............................................
    ......................... ZBZZZB................................................
    ........................BZZZBB..................................................
    ......................BZZZB.....................................................
    ....................BZZB. ......................................................
    .................ZZZBZ..........................................................
    .............BZZZBZ ............................................................
    ..............BZB...............................................................
    ................................................................................
    ................................................................................

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

....................................................... .. ....................
    ..................................................... ZZZZZZ ...................
    .....................................................BZZZZZZZZ .................
    .....................................................ZZZZZZZZZZZ................
    ................................................... BBZZZZZZZBZZZ...............
    ....................................................BBZZZZZBZZZZZZ .............
    ................................................. ZBBBZZZBBZZZZZZZ.............
    ..................................................BBBBBZBZZZZBBZZZZZ ...........
    ................................................BBBBBBBBZBZZZZZZZZZZ............
    ...............................................ZZBZBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZZ............
    ..............................................BZZZZBZZZBBBZZBZZZZZZB............
    ............................................BBZZZZZBBBBZZBBBBZZZZZB.............
    ..........................................BBZZZZZZZZBBBZZ.......................
    ........................................BBZZZZZZZZBZ ...........................
    ......................................BBZZZZZZZBZ. .............................
    .................................... BZZZZZZZZ ................................
    ...................................BZZZZZZB. ..................................
    .................................BZZZZZB........................................
    ............................. .BZZZZBZ..........................................
    .............................BZZZZZ ............................................
    ......................... ZBZZZB................................................
    ........................BZZZBB..................................................
    ......................BZZZB.....................................................
    ....................BZZB. ......................................................
    .................ZZZBZ..........................................................
    .............BZZZBZ ............................................................
    ..............BZB...............................................................

You have way to much time on your hands :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 810 ✭✭✭gonedrinking

gotta love paraguays jersey, I'd almost buy one of them myself

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Ozzy Ardilles in the RTE studio. :( Great footballer but I can't understand him.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,700 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

Only saw the last few minutes of the slovakia/paraguay game.:mad:

Any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Only saw the last few minutes of the slovakia/paraguay game.:mad:

Any good?

No, it was a pretty slow game imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

I'm really hungover so I just want to sit on my couch and watch football for the day.

Who wants to come around and get the remote for me? It's over the other side of the room and I don't want to get up.

• Advertisement

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    Who wants to come around and get the remote for me? It's over the other side of the room and I don't want to get up.

Do a Macgyver on it.

Using bits & pieces within grabbing distance surely you could lash together some sort of device to retrieve the remote?

Failing that, call the guards.

Failing that, call the guards.

I would but my phone is upstairs in my jeans pocket. Hopefully my housemate will come home soon with chips and he can get it for me - if the sight of me in my boxer shorts drinking tea and eating crisps isn't enough to make him run for the hills.

Anyways - let's see if the Italians can give me something to cheer about until that happens.

Go on the all blacks whites.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

:eek::eek::eek: Go on the Kiwi's ya boyos ye.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Bejayzis.

Could we be watching one of the biggest world cup giant slayings ever!!!!:D:eek:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

And he was offside if the NZ player touched it.

Can't believe that - jaysus there's no telling what's going to happen in this World Cup!

I can see the tabloid headlines tomorrow...WORLD CUP CHUMPS?:D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Crazy stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Who are Italy wearing the black armbands for? Did it say?

:eek: Post just denied Italy:eek:

forkin ell.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

ooh peno!!

:eek: A penalty for Italy:eek:

FFS :mad::mad::mad: Smith ya feckin turkey.!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Who are Italy wearing the black armbands for? Did it say?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roberto_Rosato

Died today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

France refuse to train today!! Whats going on?!

France refuse to train today!! Whats going on?!

Oh the couch said that the moon is in a bad position today.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭oppenheimer1

Oh the couch said that the moon is in a bad position today.

Evra had a row with the fitness coaches, due to leaking of Anelkas comments. One of the coaches has now resigned, and is on his way back to Paris.

Advertisement