Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Live In Running World Cup Thread for After Hours.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,072 ✭✭✭PeterIanStaker

Sharon? Sharrroooooonn!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,072 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

pmcmahon wrote: »
    i wonder if north korea are winning 5-0 in north korea...

They filmed their version yesterday with doubles, and after a bit of clever editing they beat Portugal 25-0.

They're now working on the final.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

How're Serbia doing, gentleman? I have a fiver on them at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 977 ✭✭✭Abrasax

They're playing on the 23rd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

Have a few quid on Torres and Villa both to score. They feckin better now :mad:

Group D

http://www.rte.ie/sport/worldcup/tables.html

Still in it.

Why is Torres accused of being a woman?

• Registered Users Posts: 8 derf345

Mick Daly wrote: »
    Notice they don't ask Ossie as much questions as the other regulars. They can't understand him and he's not good entertainment. He should go to BBC. They do boring. We do comedy.

He's a boring old ponce.

True that. ours make sense and are national heroes that are always getting animated for the publics entertainment...

prinz wrote: »
    Have a few quid on Torres and Villa both to score. They feckin better now :mad:

Come on Torres!!! I'm waiting.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Peno! Well deserved and all..

...and he's missed :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Why is Torres accused of being a woman?

Because he doesn't have a cock.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Topical. I like it.

B0llix. Torres you ****.:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well that was a snoozefest!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

lmao @ Apres Match :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭vodafoneproblem

^ Beat me to it. Pretty funny and an excellent idea for a sketch. Hope they continue it tomorrow. Having said that, I'm shouting for the French tomorrow. Even the Hand of Gaul can't out-do the annoyance of the vuvuzelas. Allez les Bleus demain!

Where's the evidence? He's married with a child isn't he?

Where's the evidence? He's married with a child isn't he?

His wife has a cock. That explains the kid.

he's half a boy and half a girl torres torres
    he looks just like a transvestite torres torres
    the spanish twat he's into cock
    he sells his arse on albert dock
    fernando torres
    carraghers bit on the side

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

His name is rio and he's sitting in the stands.

John O'Shea you're gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

France vs South Africa tomorrow has 0-0 written all over it.

Course, I haven't got one score right yet mind
    :D

OutlawPete wrote: »
    France vs South Africa tomorrow has 0-0 written all over it.

Course, I haven't got one score right yet mind
    :D

Saw on yahoo earlier that some of the French players might actually refuse to play tomorrow cos of the sh1te going on. So i'd put my money on SA!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭Tchaikovsky

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Saw on yahoo earlier that some of the French players might actually refuse to play tomorrow cos of the sh1te going on. So i'd put my money on SA!
    When Gallas was at Chelsea he threw some kind of hissy fit and threatened to score an own goal in a match.. I presume he's one of the players refusing to play; the prick that he is.

I can see that night in Paris having far darker consequences for the French in the long-run than for us.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭vodafoneproblem

If they do that, then I'm going to shout for SA..who will hopefully be knocked out in the next round for ruining the WC with the vuvuzelas. (Might suit the French being knocked out early, though. They don't want to ruin their world rep by winning this WC seeing as the world knows how they qualified now.)

YOU'RE NEVER GETTING THE WORLD CUP AGAIN, SOUTH AFRICA! OR ANYWHERE IN AFRICA! TOO FAR WITH THE VUVUZELAS! TOO FAR! YOU INSULTED ALL THE TRAVELLING SUPPORTERS AND SOCCER FANS WORLDWIDE! ...SAME TO YOU!

Your only hope of you, or anywhere in Africa, ever being considered again is banning them for the next round!

When Gallas was at Chelsea he threw some kind of hissy fit and threatened to score an own goal in a match.. I presume he's one of the players refusing to play; the prick that he is.

I can see that night in Paris having far darker consequences for the French in the long-run than for us.

Wasn't he the one who threw a tantrum on the pitch and plonked himself on the ground playing for Arsenal there a while back.. Fcukin eejit.

I'm on my mobile now and can't remember if it named players,but i'd imagine he'd be one of them so!

Wasn't he the one who threw a tantrum on the pitch and plonked himself on the ground playing for Arsenal there a while back.. Fcukin eejit.

I'm on my mobile now and can't remember if it named players,but i'd imagine he'd be one of them so!

He's French - throwing tantrums is in their nature! I can still see France going through though.. Mexico will beat Uraguay by 2 goals & France, with all their pent up anger & frustration, will hammer South Africa & qualify on goal difference.

Then they will be knocked out by Argentina in the next round.

(I'm keeping my hat handy in case I have to eat it tomorrow!)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

He's French - throwing tantrums is in their nature! I can still see France going through though.. Mexico will beat Uraguay by 2 goals & France, with all their pent up anger & frustration, will hammer South Africa & qualify on goal difference.

Then they will be knocked out by Argentina in the next round.

(I'm keeping my hat handy in case I have to eat it tomorrow!)

The Argentinians would knock them up alright. Imagine Henry handling the ball against them?

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement

K-9 wrote: »
    The Argentinians would knock them up alright. Imagine Henry handling the ball against them?

The Argentinians know a few things about handling the ball to score a goal. Their manager practically invented it!

Advertisement