Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Live In Running World Cup Thread for After Hours.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

This foreign fu*ker is on again.

Can't understand the man at all. I want to see him get angry.

Eamon has been axed from the panel. He's been off two days now and Bill is fighting with Ozzy.

Dunphy - Journalist?

Can't spell!

http://twitter.com/eamonmdunphy

• Registered Users Posts: 14,598 ✭✭✭✭prinz

SeaFields wrote: »
    I wanted to see WW3 break out :(

Looks like Ossie's head is going to explode the next time someone interrupts him :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Argentina match is pretty **** so far

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Did you get caught on the rte.ie live streaming? That happened me in work yesterday. Was doing something else and all of a sudden neighbours was streaming down.
    Jaysus.

I couldn't find the remote for five minutes :pac:

• Advertisement

Yes. 'tis poor.

Looking forward to seeing the English scum getting the shíte bate out of them tomorrow.

Argentina match is pretty **** so far

The Greeks have parked the bus.

Notice the hankerchief in Bill's jacket pocket changes every night. It's blue tonight. I think it was black last night and I can remember seeing red and green in it other nights.

super-rush wrote: »
    The Greeks have parked the bus.

Argentina don't look too bothered about winning the match.. guess they don't need to go all out but you'd expect them to in the WC.. it's not all about progressing, it's about the football too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Mick Daly wrote: »
    This foreign fu*ker is on again.

Can't understand the man at all. I want to see him get angry.

Eamon has been axed from the panel. He's been off two days now and Bill is fighting with Ozzy.

Foreign f*cker? Ossie Ardilles - he's a footballing legend... won the World Cup with Argentina, was one of the best players ever in the English league when he played for Spurs, starred in the best football film ever, "Escape to Victory" & was an incredibly skilled & talented footballer.. and the best you can come up with is "foreign f*cker"?

Get a life, you racist bigot.

• Advertisement

Argentina don't look too bothered about winning the match.. guess they don't need to go all out but you'd expect them to in the WC.. it's not all about progressing, it's about the football too

They have made seven changes from the previous game but with the talent they have on the pitch at the moment they should be winning. Greece have to score now so it might make it a more open game.

Yes. 'tis poor.

Looking forward to seeing the English scum getting the shíte bate out of them tomorrow.

I suggest you tone it down a bit.

Yes. 'tis poor.

As you wear your Celtic jersey & make some semtex explosives whilst listening to the Wolfe Tones and drinking a bottle of Guinness.

Fair play to ya - hope you enjoy the match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

Dunphy - Journalist?

Can't spell!

http://twitter.com/eamonmdunphy

That's not his real twitter account is it?

Did anyone see the Greek player with the cotton wool hanging out of his mouth in the first half? Was having dinner earlier with the missus while watching it & she asked me - in all sincerity - "is he eating Candy Floss?"

Women, wha? :rolleyes:

Did anyone see the Greek player with the cotton wool hanging out of his mouth in the first half? Was having dinner earlier with the missus while watching it & she asked me - in all sincerity - "is he eating Candy Floss?"

Women, wha? :rolleyes:

http://lifeissavage.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/offside-rule.jpg

S Korea 2-1 up now.

Especially when you've used up a load of transfers filling your fantasy team with Argies expecting a bit of a goal fest.:(

If Greece score twice and the SK game stays as it is, who goes through?

super-rush wrote: »
    S Korea 2-1 up now.

That's the group decided now, barring a major upset. Glad to see South Korea go through - they're not a bad team, very well organised (& being a Man U fan, I am biased as Park is the captain!).

• Advertisement

South Korea on goal difference.

Sorry, no - it'd be Greece.

He was a great player but I can't understand him at all. I don't really care how good he was, that was the past. I want someone who I can understand - like Johnny Giles!

The comment on the English was Over the Top but I still want them to lose.

Greece will.

I think Ozzy has dumbed down the panel a bit. It's not as exciting anymore. I wish it was Graeme who was in Ozzy's spot and bring in Eamon for Graeme. That's the perfect panel, in my opinion.

Ozzy just starts ravelling in a low tone and his accent is unbelievably hard to understand.

I think Ozzy has dumbed down the panel a bit. It's not as exciting anymore. I wish it was Graeme who was in Ozzy's spot and bring in Eamon for Graeme. That's the perfect panel, in my opinion..

What..no John Giles?
    Ozzy just starts ravelling in a low tone and his accent is unbelievably hard to understand.

It's not hard to understand him.

That was the worst miss I've ever seen by Yakubu just there. :eek:

Unbelievable.

If more than two Greeks cross the half-way line at any one time I'd be suprised.

Johnny is already there. Just get rid of Ozzy, move over Graeme and stick Eamon in Graeme's seat = The Perfect Panel.

Yakubu penalty scored 2-2

• Advertisement

Nigeria have drawn level again. Penalty.

Yakubu makes up for that ridiculous miss a few minutes ago.

Advertisement