Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Live In Running World Cup Thread for After Hours.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

alwaysadub wrote: »
    FFS-goals being given that aren't goals, goals not been given that are goals, this world cup is fcuked up!

This is why it's the worlds #1 game. It's the closest representation to life that we have in sport. You can work hard for years, make yourself the best you can be and then after all that you still get fúcked over.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

They even had a big bloody chat about it but they can't change the decision.
    Ah that's bloody ridiculous. There's the letter of the law and the spirit of the law. That goal should not stand and might put the Mexicans out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Mick Daly

Wahayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

2-0

great goal. 2-0! Higuain goes top now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭Bleedin Delish

makes a bit of a joke out of FIFA why are they so unbelievably stubborn about this. Just bring it in and test it for a while!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd be amazed if they still refuse to have video refs after this WC. Goal-line assts are pointless.. they're as fallible as the other officials

damn.. 2-0 now =( Their confidence is shot

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

It only took a few seconds to see that is was the wrong mistake, Blatter I totally agree with you that video tech would slow down the game

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,944 ✭✭✭✭4zn76tysfajdxp

lulz at camera-face.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

england out of the WC, might as well close the thread now

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

I feel sorry for the Mexicans now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭Indubitable

Argentina have performed well so far but once they face a strong team will their defence let them down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

Ha! Ha! A football man hit the camera with his head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

TACO POWER

These guys are more like Mexican'ts

bonerm wrote: »
    These guys are more like Mexican'ts

because you can do better.

AlcoholicA wrote: »
    TACO POWER

I think you can get some Taco powder in Dunnes.

because you can do better.

Oooh, good point. I'll stop posting now until I get my Mexican citizenship so Aguirre can give me a call-up.

I hope the Mexican manager really fires his team up at half time. They've lost their spirit since that off side goal. It seems really unfair

dolliemix wrote: »
    I hope the Mexican manager really fires his team up at half time. They've lost their spirit since that off side goal. It seems really unfair

Life is not fair.
    I don't see god doing anything to change it.

Anyone see the fight on the BBC

Maradonna was ushering the Mexicans away down the tunnel

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Hah, the ref has to break it up after the half time whistle as well. Maradona in the middle of it. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,462 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Am disapointed in the Mexican reaction there, they were screwed by the decision but there is no need for that. Only making it more difficult for the manager to calm his team down

dolliemix wrote: »

He has, there is a punch up between both teams at the benches and Maradonna is in the middle of it.

:pac:

Life is not fair.
    I don't see god doing anything to change it.

Irrelevant comment!

Its turned a cracking game into a crap game. I hope the Mexicans can turn it around again.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

I dislike the Mexicans, they have tried about 5 times in the first half to cripple Messi. The goal should have stood and I admire both the Argentinians and Maradona the way they handled the scuffles at half time. Septic Blatter should now resign or else let FIFA dispand and form a new football organisation.

Mick Daly wrote: »
    He has, there is a punch up between both teams at the benches and Maradonna is in the middle of it.

:pac:

Crap I missed that!

Thats what I'm talking about :D

What's with the subtitle under Dunphy as he speaks? We know who Eamon ****ing Dunphy is!

Ruu wrote: »
    Hah, the ref has to break it up after the half time whistle as well. Maradona in the middle of it. :)

Now that's what I call an Argy-bargy. ;) Eh? Eh?

What's with the subtitle under Dunphy as he speaks? We know who Eamon ****ing Dunphy is!

"Played in England for 12 Years"

Giles gets "Only ever Irish player-manager."

What a fooking legend Gilesy is like!

• Advertisement

Dunphy purses his lips and we're ready for the second half baby.

Advertisement