Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Live In Running World Cup Thread for After Hours.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Should have put money on that. Might as well have gotten something my troubles for watching it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Well done to Spain.

Incidentally, does anyone else think Iniesta would make an ideal Mini-Me for Billy Corgan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭yoshytoshy

No sympathy for netherlands ,they tried to intimidate spain and they lost ,spain played football and won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

if I hear another bazumba/satsuma after tonight you will be murdered...youve been warned

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Congrats to Spain.

Boring match though..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

me@ucd wrote: »
    if I hear another bazumba/satsuma after tonight you will be murdered...youve been warned

What have you got against oranges?? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

The smiles on the chicks behind the presentation platform are freaking me out

Good night sweet thread & fair play to you pesky mods for allowing it =p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

me@ucd wrote: »

Good thing he didn't mention vuvuzela's

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

The bees finally got out!!!

My condolences to Sneijder and Kuyt who didn't manage to win a yellow card in the raffle. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

is it just me, or does the world cup troupy look smaller

irish-stew wrote: »

Thats because it's far away in africa ,if it was in front of you it would be larger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

irish-stew wrote: »

Less gold used. Recession you know.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

The smiles on the chicks behind the presentation platform are freaking me out

Good night sweet thread & fair play to you pesky mods for allowing it =p

I thought they were cut outs, then they showed the token black chick.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Does this all mean that there will be loads of drunk Spanish girls out an about tonight?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 325 ✭✭hello932

Is it on the rte player?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Paul the Octopus is the real winner.

What a boring match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Not sure you'd really want to see it.......woeful game!

If anything, maybe extra time is just about worth watching....although if you want some kung-fu hints you could watch the whole game for the Dutch tackles.....

phasers wrote: »
    Paul the Octopus is the real winner.

What a boring match.

I thought spain tried there best ,they kicked the ball too hard a good few times trying to get forward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭skywalker_208

dont bother... just watch the last 3 minutes of extra time :)
    twas crap

Spain only scored 8 goals in the entire tournament in order to win it. That must be some sort of record?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

An awful shame when a bunch of diving drama queens win the world cup. Holland should have won it. And the referee was an absolute disgrace.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

DarkJager wrote: »
    An awful shame when a bunch of diving drama queens win the world cup. Holland should have won it. And the referee was an absolute disgrace.

Ill wait 5 min for someone to bite :)

They kept cutting back to that that blonde spanish fan in the crowd. If she was the best looking thing in the stadium then football truly was the loser tonight. :(

Netherlands were known to have fouled their way this far ,consistently.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

I don't know if you had money on Holland or something but the whole world was watching a different game to you mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

yoshytoshy wrote: »
    Netherlands were known to have fouled their way this far ,consistently.

And Iniesta, probably the best actor on the spanish team, spent the whole match diving around the place even going as far to flip over 4 times for a trip he caused himself and the ****er gets the winning goal. He should have been off before extra time even started. But again, the referee was ****.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,311 ✭✭✭✭K-9

:p

Holland were lucky to have 10 men left.

Mad Men's Don Draper : What you call love was invented by guys like me, to sell nylons.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,694 ✭✭✭✭blueser

As opposed to a team who were determined to kick their way to the trophy? De Jong and Van Bommel should have been sent off before half time. Good enough for the Dutch cloggers (see what I did there, eh?).

Advertisement