Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

electricity bill

• 11-06-2010 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭

:eek: got mine today and its up 220 euro on the last one , we have night rate electricity and are with bord ga*s last one was 830 euro for 2 months now this one is a whopper , both are actual reading bills , i thought with the cows being out and no scrappers etc on the bill would be down

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

hot weather, compressor on for hours cooling lots of milk?

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

i was banking on that compressors using the same as the scrapers would :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,704 Mod ✭✭✭✭blue5000

are you dx or ice bank? Ice bank I reckon are cheper to run on night rate. If you're dx with big ish 10-15kw milking motor try reading the meter before and after milking you could have 50 - 60 units used

If the seat's wet, sit on yer hat, a cool head is better than a wet ar5e.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭djmc

If you have your own water supply check that you havent a leak causing pump to be cutting on and off all the time they can eat electricty

Advertisement