Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

World Cup Punditry Gold.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,477 ✭✭✭newbie2

Got to disagree with the majority of that tbh. I was of the understanding that a pundit was to be somewhat knowledgeable in the subject matter he is discussing.
    <a href="http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pundit">pundit</a&gt;

Pronunciation: \ˈpən-dət\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Hindi paṇḍit, from Sanskrit paṇḍita, from paṇḍita learned
    Date: 1672
    1 : pandit
    2 : a learned man : teacher
    3 : a person who gives opinions in an authoritative manner usually through the mass media : critic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Got to disagree with the majority of that tbh. I was of the understanding that a pundit was to be somewhat knowledgeable in the subject matter he is discussing.

Good man. Keep trying to stir it up with your shite, someone might listen or maybe not.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

Good man. Keep trying to stir it up with your shite, someone might listen or maybe not.

You will see plenty of people saying the same about Eamo and co during the course of the season, particularly when they are being critical of there team.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

OPENROAD wrote: »
    You will see plenty of people saying the same about Eamo and co during the course of the season, particularly when they are being critical of there team.

I've no problem with that and I don't always agree with what they have to say either.

What I was referring to was Catenaccio's persistent attempts to belittle the offerings of other posters. After his second post it was apparent he didn't like RTÉ. No need in my opinion, then, to be hanging around looking for a reaction.

This btw is not a reaction but it would be nice to read and have a laugh at some of the things Bill and the boys say without seeing the same nonsense every couple of posts

I've no problem with that and I don't always agree with what they have to say either.

What I was referring to was Catenaccio's persistent attempts to belittle the offerings of other posters. After his second post it was apparent he didn't like RTÉ. No need in my opinion, then, to be hanging around looking for a reaction.

This btw is not a reaction but it would be nice to read and have a laugh at some of the things Bill and the boys say without seeing the same nonsense every couple of posts

Didn't read all the posts. ;)

I love the lads, analysis may not be spot on, but they are great entertainment during the year, would love to find the rant Eamon had about Ireland and Giovanni Trapattoni during the campaign but can't find it anywhere :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

lol, Dunphy/Giles say something outlandish. 'Punditry' gold, sure.
    Let's hope one hits the RTE studios.
    We get it, you like them...blah blah blah

They're the sort of guys that wished they had some sort of clue what they were talking about. Ruud is pretty good on Sky, give it a try sometime. British channel though :(
    Embarrassing.
    So this is what you called punditry gold then? I'm confused. I'm listening to a few drunk guys blabbing about some handball incident that has no relevance to the game today. And I'm doing so just to remind myself of how bad this is.
    Arsehole team?
    Yet another league they're commenting on without having a ****ing clue about it.
    No, it's not entertaining for me, that's the point. They're meant to be the knowledgeable ones but come across as idiots 99% of the time. They say these things to entertain some simpletons imo.

I'm watching it on ITV atm, and I don't bother with any half time yap.
    It's a load of wtf tbh. I just turned it on there for two mins, got the usual 'Gerrard and Lampard ain't working' tripe that those guys read on the papers. They must have a list of things that they have to say when England are playing.

For someone who hates them so much, you seem to listen to them a lot and you can't seem to stay away from a thread about them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭seadnamac

John Giles, one of Irelands greatest ever players and one of the greatest midfield players to ever ply his trade in England. Has two league championships, an FA Cup, a league cup and two Uefa Cups to his name as part of the great Leeds United side of the 1970's. A man who has spent his whole life involved in football whether playing, managing or analysing.

Graeme Souness, integral part of the great Liverpool side of the 1980's that achieved unparalled success for English clubs. Has five league championships, three European Cups and four League Cups, plus three Scottish Championships and four Scottish League Cups. Went on to manage in numerous countries in Europe, achieving some success along the way.

Liam Brady, recognised as a truely great midfield player, won an FA Cup with Arsenal and was a star player for Juventus winning two Serie A titles in the early 80's. Has gone on to head the youth academy of Arsenal that is renowned world wide as one of the best in the world.

Eamonn Dunphy, solid pro in the English game in the 1970's, won 23 caps for Ireland and is Millwall FCs most capped international. Has spent his whole life critically studying and analysing football.

Now, with that in mind, I ask you my friend, what the f*ck are you on about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Catenaccio!

Would you rather I just guessed what they said? Look, I do happen to come across some of the things they say, I don't have full control as to what channel I watch the games on etc, so it's hardly surprising that I'm commenting on them. What's surprising to me is the number of people that are happy with them.

I'm trying to balance things out here. OP posts a thread suggesting that there's some punditry gold in their analysis, I totally disagree. Where's the harm in that? If you can repeatedly say how great they are, then why can I not do the opposite?

seadnamac wrote: »
    John Giles, one of Irelands greatest ever players and one of the greatest midfield players to ever ply his trade in England. Has two league championships, an FA Cup, a league cup and two Uefa Cups to his name as part of the great Leeds United side of the 1970's. A man who has spent his whole life involved in football whether playing, managing or analysing.

Graeme Souness, integral part of the great Liverpool side of the 1980's that achieved unparalled success for English clubs. Has five league championships, three European Cups and four League Cups, plus three Scottish Championships and four Scottish League Cups. Went on to manage in numerous countries in Europe, achieving some success along the way.

Liam Brady, recognised as a truely great midfield player, won an FA Cup with Arsenal and was a star player for Juventus winning two Serie A titles in the early 80's. Has gone on to head the youth academy of Arsenal that is renowned world wide as one of the best in the world.

Eamonn Dunphy, solid pro in the English game in the 1970's, won 23 caps for Ireland and is Millwall FCs most capped international. Has spent his whole life critically studying and analysing football.

Now, with that in mind, I ask you my friend, what the f*ck are you on about?

Watch the posts on here when they are having a man utd /liverpool rant ;)

Whats the story that Eamo told re his Irish caps, it was on an off the ball interview a few months ago?

Would you rather I just guessed what they said? Look, I do happen to come across some of the things they say, I don't have full control as to what channel I watch the games on etc, so it's hardly surprising that I'm commenting on them. What's surprising to me is the number of people that are happy with them.

I'm trying to balance things out here. OP posts a thread suggesting that there's some punditry gold in their analysis, I totally disagree. Where's the harm in that? If you can repeatedly say how great they are, then why can I not do the opposite?

Have I disputed what they did during their playing days? No. If I started listing what Andy Gray/Jamie Redknapp/etc did during their playing days, would that automatically make them good pundits? I think not.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,787 ✭✭✭Jayob10

Paparazzo wrote: »
    For someone who hates them so much, you seem to listen to them a lot and you can't seem to stay away from a thread about them

Ask yourself one question, are you looking to be informed or entertained? simple question

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,373 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

If one persons sum of posting in a thread is made up of whingy little comments it makes them come across as annoying and quite petty. You can't seem to understand the fact that alot of people enjoy the banter and have a laugh about it while all you do is criticise. It was boring after your second post. You've contributed nothing to this thread apart from negativity and no doubt your reply to this will be as pedestrian as everything else you've come up with so far but do continue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,862 ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Over the years i have watched football on Irish, English, Dutch, Belgian and German tv.
    Most of the times i switch channels after a match is finished because i dont need to hear what i just saw. It is boring.
    But i always keep RTE on the screen when these guys of tonight are on.

Also like Gunther Netzer on the German tv. He is honest in his comments as well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭flanzer

Laois_Man wrote: »
    Have to say. I can't take Souness seriously. When he's here with RTE, he agrees with everyone about how **** England are. When he's over there, he's part of the hype machine about how excellent england are.

How could you respect him.

Bill was on Matt Cooper the other day explaining the situation re Souness. He was saying that Sky give the Premier League and Champions League so much cash that he can't be critical of any of the footy, but because RTE is impartial, he is let off the leash

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,982 ✭✭✭Degag

flanzer wrote: »
    Bill was on Matt Cooper the other day explaining the situation re Souness. He was saying that Sky give the Premier League and Champions League so much cash that he can't be critical of any of the footy, but because RTE is impartial, he is let off the leash

Surely that should work the other way?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

The punditry was much more fun than the match.

The English really are shíte at punditry.

To be fair RTE approach the punditry in the studio as a as Punch and Judy show as much as its anything to do with genuine insight. If you like the knockabout guff then RTE is your only man.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Just listening to Mick McCarthy on MOTD, love his Barnsley brogue :D

I just cant take that man serriously anymore
    29qmrko.gif

lordgoat wrote: »
    If one persons sum of posting in a thread is made up of whingy little comments it makes them come across as annoying and quite petty. You can't seem to understand the fact that alot of people enjoy the banter and have a laugh about it while all you do is criticise. It was boring after your second post. You've contributed nothing to this thread apart from negativity and no doubt your reply to this will be as pedestrian as everything else you've come up with so far but do continue.

Well no matter what I say you'll say it's 'pedestrian' or whatever. I could easily apply that term to everything that's been said positively about them? You see?

My intention was not to come across as annoying but merely to highlight to some of you guys out there that these pundits aren't actually doing their job properly in my eyes - they seem to have their own agenda, not neutral in the slightest and are quite stubborn most of the time. Ronaldo gets so much stick on that show, no matter how well he plays. Lampard and Gerrard not working together gets brought up even though it's totally irrelevant to what has just happened - it seems they just have to say these things, Gilardino is supposedly a donkey (a donkey that has won the World Cup/Champions League/Italian Footballer of the Year etc)...and so on.

Is it not allowed to say such things?

Have I disputed what they did during their playing days? No. If I started listing what Andy Gray/Jamie Redknapp/etc did during their playing days, would that automatically make them good pundits? I think not.

You clearly suggested that these men were not, and I quote, "somewhat knowledgable" on the subject that they were analysing, ie. football. I would suggest that just looking at their careers in the game, this would make your suggestion pretty ridiculous.

They also happen to be very good pundits.

So when they say that the MLS is a mickey mouse league, what relevance does that have to the current squad? Four players of the current squad play in the MLS. Only someone that didn't do their research would make such a silly comment. It is my belief that none of those 'pundits' bothered to research the US team and just went with the usual old comments about them. Sloppy work.

Also, do you agree that Gilardino is a donkey or do you think that Mr. Dunphy just says that because, even though it doesn't make any sense, it will sound funny to some people and then it will be a popular thing to say?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭Mister men

Can't believe some of the praise Hansen is giving Gerrard, you would never know Hansen played for Liverpool :p
    Gerrard was Englands stand out player last night. The only one who looked like he was up for the fight.

So when they say that the MLS is a mickey mouse league, what relevance does that have to the current squad? Four players of the current squad play in the MLS. Only someone that didn't do their research would make such a silly comment. It is my belief that none of those 'pundits' bothered to research the US team and just went with the usual old comments about them. Sloppy work.

Also, do you agree that Gilardino is a donkey or do you think that Mr. Dunphy just says that because, even though it doesn't make any sense, it will sound funny to some people and then it will be a popular thing to say?

It was relevant because Bill said that the Americans, not sure whether he meant the public or management/team, were upset that people regard their league as mickey mouse. The lads agreed. It was one single exchange amongst a host of other discussion. Would you disagree that the MLS is sub-standard or to put it another way mickey mouse?

I think Dunphy calls Gilardino a donkey because he considers him to be nothing more than a workmanlike, one-dimensional player without any noticeable skill, that relies on other more talented players around him to carry the brunt of the burden. Dunphy calls these types of players 'donkeys'. The bluntness gets his point across. You see the thing is what these lads do is give their honest, informed opinion on the topics. You may not always agree with them and you may not always disagree with them. But they will always give you their honest opinion.

You don't get that on the British stations, you get patronising, sugar coated drivel that is simply aimed to not offend then to actaully inform or express an honest opinion. It is analysis for the mindless, the brain dead, the lowest common denominator and it's a shame because I'm sure that that's not actually what their audience is made up off.

It was relevant because Bill said that the Americans, not sure whether he meant the public or management/team, were upset that people regard their league as mickey mouse. The lads agreed. It was one single exchange amongst a host of other discussion. Would you disagree that the MLS is sub-standard or to put it another way mickey mouse?

I think Dunphy calls Gilardino a donkey because he considers him to be nothing more than a workmanlike, one-dimensional player without any noticeable skill, that relies on other more talented players around him to carry the brunt of the burden. Dunphy calls these types of players 'donkeys'. The bluntness gets his point across. You see the thing is what these lads do is give their honest, informed opinion on the topics. You may not always agree with them and you may not always disagree with them. But they will always give you their honest opinion.

You don't get that on the British stations, you get patronising, sugar coated drivel that is simply aimed to not offend then to actaully inform or express an honest opinion. It is analysis for the mindless, the brain dead, the lowest common denominator and it's a shame because I'm sure that that's not actually what their audience is made up off.

Well, you see, something tells me that they haven't got a clue about the MLS and are just basing their opinion on very little information. It's fashionable to say such things, so they say it. You know how Dunphy only watches a handful of La Liga games throughout the year? Well, I'd say he watches even less of the MLS, yet is somehow in a position to label it a mickey mouse league. If he said this for the Premier League then I'd have less of an issue with it (in that he watches that league etc).

Without any noticable skill? He's a proven goalscorer and one of the best headerers of the ball I've ever seen. Is also extremely effective in holding the ball up. Also scored an important (up to you to decide, but I consider it important) late goal against Ireland. But no, let's not dwell on that and instead use extremely lazy journalism and call him a donkey. You say they give an informed opinion, but come on, do you really believe that? I'd possibly agree with you on 10% of the things they say but overall, nah, I'm not having any of that (that they're informed). Previous paragraph supports that.

I'm not even supporting the english stations, I think they talk drivel as well. But this thread is about the RTE show. Also, you say that what they say is simply said not to offend, could you not turn that around and say that the stuff on RTE is said simply to offend?

I'd have no problem tuning in to RTE more often if they didn't have certain individuals on the show. From what I've seen of Irwin, he seems pretty up to date on things. And they should try and nick Guillit from Sky :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

newstalk now, Dunphy presenting, Giles and Souness the guests

Ha, normally listen to Newstalk but I think I'll pass. Just saw Souness on the panel there, surprised he's doing that show tbh.

It's a bit more serious than the tv show in fairness to them

Jayob10 wrote: »
    Ask yourself one question, are you looking to be informed or entertained? simple question

Why does it have to be one or the other? Can't you have both?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

This man speaketh the truth.

You don't get both. Anywhere.

Personally, I plump for entertainment when it comes to TV.

I'm perfectly capable of watching and forming an opinion of a match, without having hype and hyperbole drip fed to me by bland pundits who have no real insight into the game. Pointing out obvious patterns of play, not criticizing their golden boys.

Also, straight after a match is the wrong time to reflect in any meaningful way about what just happened, the focus on the "big incidents", which don't really tell the whole story of the match at all. This goes for RTE too.

However, I really enjoy watching the RTE lads entertain me. I love it when they slag off United/Liverpool players on CL nights. Why Because of the outrage they cause with my friends. I laugh at my friends getting all het up about the latest "puff ball" comment. It's funny. It's especially funny when Mr Alan does be texting me giving out about them :D

All you have to do is look at ITV last night. They hyped England beyond all reason, AFTER the match. Sure, they focused on the positives, but there was nothing negative said at all. That is just as un-insightful as what you get on RTE. But at least on RTE you can get entertained in the meantime.

• Advertisement

Well, you see, something tells me that they haven't got a clue about the MLS and are just basing their opinion on very little information. It's fashionable to say such things, so they say it. You know how Dunphy only watches a handful of La Liga games throughout the year? Well, I'd say he watches even less of the MLS, yet is somehow in a position to label it a mickey mouse league. If he said this for the Premier League then I'd have less of an issue with it (in that he watches that league etc).

Without any noticable skill? He's a proven goalscorer and one of the best headerers of the ball I've ever seen. Is also extremely effective in holding the ball up. Also scored an important (up to you to decide, but I consider it important) late goal against Ireland. But no, let's not dwell on that and instead use extremely lazy journalism and call him a donkey. You say they give an informed opinion, but come on, do you really believe that? I'd possibly agree with you on 10% of the things they say but overall, nah, I'm not having any of that (that they're informed). Previous paragraph supports that.

I'm not even supporting the english stations, I think they talk drivel as well. But this thread is about the RTE show. Also, you say that what they say is simply said not to offend, could you not turn that around and say that the stuff on RTE is said simply to offend?

I'd have no problem tuning in to RTE more often if they didn't have certain individuals on the show. From what I've seen of Irwin, he seems pretty up to date on things. And they should try and nick Guillit from Sky :)

I don't need to watch the MLS to know it's a sub-standard league. Give me a list of the world class players that play in that league. Are you seriously trying to argue that the MLS is not a sub-standard league?

You disagree with Dunphy's opinion of Gilardino. Like I said, that is his opinion, you may not always agree with and not may not always disagree with him. Such is life.

Anyway, in my opinion Dunphy is the least informed of the four. But if you're honestly trying to argue that John Giles, Graeme Souness and Liam Brady are not informed on the subject of football, then I'm just going to stop now because we won't get anywhere.

I'm going to stop here anyway because I think it's derailing the topic. I look forward to more punditry gold and top class banter again this evening!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Des wrote: »

I'm perfectly capable of watching and forming an opinion of a match, without having hype and hyperbole drip fed to me by bland pundits who have no real insight into the game. Pointing out obvious patterns of play, not criticizing their golden boys.

Also, straight after a match is the wrong time to reflect in any meaningful way about what just happened, the focus on the "big incidents", which don't really tell the whole story of the match at all. This goes for RTE too.

However, I really enjoy watching the RTE lads entertain me. I love it when they slag off United/Liverpool players on CL nights. Why Because of the outrage they cause with my friends. I laugh at my friends getting all het up about the latest "puff ball" comment. It's funny. It's especially funny when Mr Alan does be texting me giving out about them :D

All you have to do is look at ITV last night. They hyped England beyond all reason, AFTER the match. Sure, they focused on the positives, but there was nothing negative said at all. That is just as un-insightful as what you get on RTE. But at least on RTE you can get entertained in the meantime.

I also saw a bit of ITV analysis too. After the match, Adrian Chiles said something along the lines of..... 'well, we should get either Australia or Serbia all going to plan' :D

Then asked Patrick Vieira his opinion on the English team, they're great apparently! :D

I don't need to watch the MLS to know it's a sub-standard league. Give me a list of the world class players that play in that league. Are you seriously trying to argue that the MLS is not a sub-standard league?

You disagree with Dunphy's opinion of Gilardino. Like I said, that is his opinion, you may not always agree with and not may not always disagree with him. Such is life.

Anyway, in my opinion Dunphy is the least informed of the four. But if you're honestly trying to argue that John Giles, Graeme Souness and Liam Brady are not informed on the subject of football, then I'm just going to stop now because we won't get anywhere.

I'm going to stop here anyway because I think it's derailing the topic. I look forward to more punditry gold and top class banter again this evening!

I'll just say one thing on this as I've already disproven the rest of it: How can one make an informed decision on a league that they don't watch? You said these guys were informed but yet make statements like this?

I know there's been plenty of boring champions leagues games and the next day in work more people are talking about what Dunphy said than the actual match.
    Dunphy/Brady/Giles was the best combination by a long way. I do like Souness though, but 4 in the studio + Bill was too much

I'll just say one thing on this as I've already disproven the rest of it: How can one make an informed decision on a league that they don't watch? You said these guys were informed but yet make statements like this?

In that case you can't say the Mongolian League is a substandard cos you don't watch it.

In that case you can't say the Mongolian League is a substandard cos you don't watch it.

Have Mongolia qualified for the WC or something?

• Advertisement

Haha, you've disproven the rest of it, good man yourself.

So yeah, informed you say?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Agricola wrote: »
    Just read the Irish Times article where Bill reveals that this is his last World Cup and Dunphy admits hes thinking of calling it quits as well. I felt a kind of sadness wash over me, somewhat akin to being told a distant relative has been run over by a bus.............:(......:D

God, football will suck when these guys call it a day.

yea they should retire soon, sitting down talking football is just to hard, i cant see any of them been able to sit down and talk in 4 years :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    as much as I find these guys unbearable (some times) they are a laugh to watch.

WHAT???

Far far better to watch than the soft spoken scripted pundits on bbc MOTD.

Dunphy and Gilesy ftw. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

WTF?

Did Graeme Souness just say Vidic "got raped by" Torres!?

:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Archimedes wrote: »
    WTF?

Yep, just rewound it there!!! Amazing...

Have Mongolia qualified for the WC or something?

Oh, it's only teams that qualfied for the world cup that somehow count when you make that statement?

Ok then, you can't say the North Korean league is substandard because you don't watch their matches regularly. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

Pyjamarama wrote: »
    Yep, just rewound it there!!! Amazing...

Had to do the same myself! Gold indeed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,048 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Archimedes wrote: »
    WTF?

He did and apologised instantly in fairness to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Des wrote: »

Are you sure that Dunphy and Giles have only positive things to say about an Ireland lose or scoreless draw?
    I'm pretty sure they can be ruthless, picking apart the team, pointing out our shortcomings and offering ideas where improvements can be made.

When do the English pundits ever say anything of note, anything controversial or interesting? Never. It's all easy going, smiles and heavy make-up. They must have zero complaints from viewers, it's all so very safe isn't it!

Yawwwwnnnnnn. . . . . . .zzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,793 ✭✭✭✭JPA

Yep, just apologised for it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Johnny Utah

Talking about Vidic:

Graeme Souness: "He got raped..... sorry, taken apart by Torres at Liverpool!":D

/Uncomfortable silence in the studio/:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,522 ✭✭✭✭noodler

SH1T

What did Souness say that Maloney had to apologise for just there?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,597 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

and Darragh apologises again after the break!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,040 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Talking about Vidic:

Graeme Souness: "He got raped..... sorry, taken apart by Torres at Liverpool!":D

/Uncomfortable silence in the studio/:D

Daragh just apologised. Dont think its "gold" ... bad taste.

• Advertisement
Advertisement