Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Stop Believing

Options
  • 11-06-2010 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭

Former EastEnders star Tamzin Outhwaite and Blue singer Duncan James are to be judges on Five talent show Don't Stop Believing, it has been revealed.

Popstar Anastacia and High School Musical choreographer Charles 'Chucky' Klapow will join the pair on the panel when the programme launches this summer, The Sun reports.

Don't Stop Believing - billed as Glee meets The X Factor - will follow the search for Britain's best musical performance group.

Speaking of the new signings, Five's head of entertainment Donna Taberer said: "Each judge will be a huge asset to our groups."

Earlier this month, it was claimed that stars of Glee could appear as guest panellists and mentors on the reality series depending on their filming schedules.

Former Spice Girl Emma Bunton is to host the programme.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

TV3 will be showing this also

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Missed the first show, but saw the second one last weekend - thought it was good. Five do a small show everyday looking at one act and how they are getting on in preparation for Sunday's show

It started on 3e last week and starts on TV3 this Sunday

I watched the first show and its basically looking for a Glee group the judges werent great and Baby Spice cant present the acts werent too great either

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 10,439 Mod ✭✭✭✭xzanti

I can't get that Journey song out of my head every time I see this thread title.. Aaaarrrrggghhh :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,315 ✭✭✭Jazzy

tv really needs to stop playing that song. i remember liking it 10 years ago and thinking i had done well as i 'found' it when i got journeys greatest hits cd after listening to Anyway You want It. i thought I was original and cool... then family guy played it... then the sopranos... then..... fukin glee.
    there was only one conclusion I could draw from this - I am actually pretty lame :/

• Advertisement

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

Ended up missing the final - will defo catch it on TV3, I enjoyed it tbh, different sort of talent show!

Advertisement