Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend Bands for me Please

Options
  • 11-06-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

I'm sick of listening to the same bands over and over, i seem to have loads of music from a relatively small pool of bands (100+) I haven't discovered many new bands i like for ages and i'd say i've only bought 10 cds in the last two years as opposed to the dozens i used to buy every year.
    I'll give a list of the stuff i listen to which is pretty varied and maybe people could recommend other things along those lines. My main passion in hard rock, Metal and grunge and i dabble in other genres.
    Metallica, Alice in Chains, Tool, Pearl Jam, Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth, COC, BLS, Down, RHCP, Neil young, Johnny Cash, Black Sabbath, Soundgarden, Iron MAiden, Incubus, Janes Addiction, Cyclefly, Rage, Rory Gallagher, The Police, The Prodigy, Slipknot, Smashing Pumpkins, Kyuss.........you get the idea.
    I'm guess i'm looking for the more non-mainstream bands, most of the common bands i would either listen or have at least checked out. Any recommendations would be very welcome,
    Cheers

Comments

Advertisement