Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Heavyweight C-Class

• 11-06-2010 4:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hey all

Im looking a C-Class heavyweight to fight Mark Leitch (2-0-0) from Red Dragon/Antrim MMA. Anyone interested get your coach to drop me a line and ill get it sorted. The show is Spartan 5 on June 26th. Purse paid.

Marty

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Martin Walker

Come on guys............ theres bound to be one out there??

Also could do with a C-Class -58kgs if theres one about. Purse paid for both.

ttt..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

C&Ds get paid?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭juijitsu black

Its GREAT to see another promoter paying C class fighters again.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Why Should I

How much we talking?

• Advertisement

Yes i pay C-Class fighters. I have since my second show. If this wasnt my last show i would continue to pay them. I also pay for accommodation on the night if needed.

Advertisement