Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns N' Roses (Finally) Release A New Video

Options
  • 11-06-2010 4:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

The first new official music video since 1994, Guns N' Roses today released a video for the single 'Better' via their official Facebook page

As with Guns N' Roses, it's not the entire video, but it is a preview...and knowing Axl, that's better then nothing

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=404645669310&ref=mf

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

That must be a clip from the better video that was never released...it would be cool to see that on rte 2 as a promo for the gig

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

pointless shredding solos with no soul...

I miss Slash

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭sxt

bazmaiden wrote: »
    pointless shredding solos with no soul...

I miss Slash

Hes playing in Dublin in about two weeks.You won't have to miss him for much longer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭bazmaiden

sxt wrote: »
    Hes playing in Dublin in about two weeks.You won't have to miss him for much longer

Pretty sure its sold out unfortunatly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Wooden Jesus

A year later and there a 40 second video preview. Might see the whole video in the coming years. A video is just promo and I already have the album so couldnt care less until they release some new music

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

It is not a promo for a new video. There is no new video. Rumours of a tour DVD alright so it might be from that.

This is from their concert the other night. Excellent stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

bazmaiden wrote: »
    Pretty sure its sold out unfortunatly

It is with THAT attitude lol

Try Soundcellar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

RonMexico wrote: »
    It is not a promo for a new video. There is no new video. Rumours of a tour DVD alright so it might be from that.

This is from their concert the other night. Excellent stuff.

Jesus, I know he's a good lot older than Slane 92, but he sounds absolutely terrible, and thats coming from a major fan:(.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

73Cat wrote: »
    Jesus, I know he's a good lot older than Slane 92, but he sounds absolutely terrible, and thats coming from a major fan:(.

His voice sounds very strained alright,maybe it's all the shows they're doing are taking their toll. His voice sounded better in '06.

Advertisement