Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone watching Wikileaks.

Options
  • 11-06-2010 4:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

I have been reading on other forums with relation to the Gulf Oil Spill. As I have been trying to keep updated as to how it will affect the worlds oceans.
    In watching the various news services I have also been watching Wikileaks, and it would appear there are to be major exposures to come into play this month. I have just been reading of the CIA and their handling of the Afghan war. There is also a big piece of news as to the Icelandic monetary crisis.
    Anyone else reading this, as it seems to be of some importance in world affairs.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

The Help Desk is for people with experiencing problems with the site rather than general queries. I suspect that the Conspiracy Theories forum may interest you.

Advertisement