Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barna Shed or Shed

Options
  • 11-06-2010 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

Anyone recomend some were i can get either a Barna shed or a Steel shed or a brick shed

i need one for freezer and dryer

12x6
    8x6
    Reliable company and genuine

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 MARIA O

Hi,

I bought my steel shed from Clane Garden Sheds (beware of similar). I find its brilliant. It has a Window that opens and a proper floor best of all its maintenace free. Its like building an extension, I have a clothes airer I open up and can leave inside with wet laundry summer and winter and they dry great. When I think of the years I had to paint my old wooden one I'm smiling now. They supplied and fitted it my friend bought something similar to mine from a different company (which by the way I was also considering buying from) his didnt come with floor or window and he had lots of hassle with his leaking etc. mines perfect t.g. and I would highly recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Chorcai

You can get a few good deals on metal sheds online, some are flat pack. Prices vary a lot so do a bit of digging. I'm looking for one at the momment (timber) sheds aren't cheap let me tell ya :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 mummypig

Hi, I did my research for a steel shed, visited few places. Decided the best value and quality was with a place in blancharstown beside the centre, called Smart sheds. They have website, really lovely people to deal with and delighted with the finished job, have my tumble drier and chest freezer in it. Nothing reallly else out there compared. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭simonj

free shed
    8x6

http://www.furniture.ie/community/discussion/790/barna-shed-for-free/

But with all the builders with time, you might think about something a bit different, do a search on swedish sheds, they really do some very interesting designs

Sy%27s-Shed.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭dardevle

"Apr 19th 2007 8 x 6 Barna Shed for Free "

think the boat might have sailed on that freebie- 3 years old:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭simonj

Still worth a shot hey:D

• Registered Users Posts: 50 MARIA O

Hi,

Had a look at Smart Sheds they don't seem to come with a floor they just go directly onto the ground and the steel cladding is downwards instead of across, I'm sure the rain will come inside.

Advertisement