Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What shape was your graphs in Ordinary?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nicolejessie

0.M.GXX wrote: »
    same..mine was very odd indeeed though.. weird points -3,17 and 3,19 or something...grr:mad:

woo got dat 2:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14 nicolejessie

Victoria. wrote: »
    Was kinda disappointed with first principles because it would only have been worth about 10 marks the way it was asked there. You would usually get 2o out of that question.

no way reli ah man dat sucks:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

How worried should I be having not done a graph? Illustrates my love for maths perfectly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭theowen

Victoria. wrote: »
    Ah sure I don't really remember or care at this stage. I'm freaking out because I forgot to write calculator model down. :confused: I think I'm gonna have a heart attack I need maths for my course.
    I doubt the examiner even checks considering the mass of papers s/he has to get through!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

theowen wrote: »
    How worried should I be having not done a graph? Illustrates my love for maths perfectly!

Probably about 10 marks gone I'd say.. Nothing to lose sleep over..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭cedomination

Danger781 wrote: »
    Thats wrong.. Mine was like that at first because I forgot to sub in x=1 and x=-1

Yeah that's what I did but I'm not sure if I was supposed to do that?

This is how it looked:
    30su24y.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭Danger781

Yeah that's what I did but I'm not sure if I was supposed to do that?

This is how it looked:

Perfect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

0.M.GXX wrote: »
    same..mine was very odd indeeed though.. weird points -3,17 and 3,19 or something...grr:mad:
    so were mine.
    maybe i actually did better than i thought i am seeing a few similar answers, ha thanks.
    same with the graph.
    wasn't very tidy, do they mark on presentation on graphs????

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Heaso77

MariaBabii wrote: »
    In question 8 (pass paper) did anyone get the maximum point (-1,3) and minimum point (1,-1)

Yup

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭Behind you Joey

Liveit wrote: »
    one of mine was like this, for question 8 i think

graphj.png

Ya sure it was a cubic equation. All cubic equation's graphs are like two joint parabola's! Mine looked like that too for Q.8! It's correct afaik....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭madlad88

Danger781 wrote: »
    Sounds right to me (:
    ah feck i got lik 0,-3 and 1,-1 ah well theres anoder few marks gone:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

ryanf1 wrote: »
    No because it said 2 was undefined

For Q6 you were supposed to have the 2 opposing curves, and a straight line for the undefined. The curves should not have connected with the undefined line.

Advertisement