Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

32gb Micro SD Card - £73

• 11-06-2010 6:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭

Saw a thread over in bargain alerts saying that mymemory.co.uk are doing 20% off this weekend by entering the code FIFA20 at the checkout.

They've also recently got the 32gb Micro SD card in stock. You can get one for about £73 delivered, which is a lot cheaper than anywhere else is selling them. Thought some people with Android phones might be interested in this.

My mp3 player is about to die so I'm just going to use my phone to play music on. Been waiting for about 2 weeks for meteor to get the desire back in stock though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

I'd think twice about ordering from them. I checked them out about a month ago and found a string of bad reports on review websites. Seemed that they were pretty hard to get a hold of if you had any issues. People also complained about long waiting periods after they had paid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

It's class 2. Is that fast enough, vaguely remember reading you should really use class 4 I think.

Sure someone on here will know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,827 ✭✭✭godskitchen

Keith186 wrote: »
    It's class 2. Is that fast enough, vaguely remember reading you should really use class 4 I think.

Sure someone on here will know.

* Class 2: 16 Mbit/s (2 MB/s)
    * Class 4: 32 Mbit/s (4 MB/s)
    * Class 6: 48 Mbit/s (6 MB/s)
    * Class 10: 80 Mbit/s (10 MB/s)

Unless you are doing some mad HD video, class 2 will be fine for MP3s

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Keith186

* Class 2: 16 Mbit/s (2 MB/s)
    * Class 4: 32 Mbit/s (4 MB/s)
    * Class 6: 48 Mbit/s (6 MB/s)
    * Class 10: 80 Mbit/s (10 MB/s)

Unless you are doing some mad HD video, class 2 will be fine for MP3s

Cool. Will class 2 be fast enough for 720p recording do ya reckon?

Supposed to be on the way to per HTC.
    It'd be a shame to spend that much then not fully function.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,161 ✭✭✭Royale with Cheese

If you want a 32gb card right now then class 2 is your only option. Nobody is selling anything faster than that as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭Tony H

I'd think twice about ordering from them. I checked them out about a month ago and found a string of bad reports on review websites. Seemed that they were pretty hard to get a hold of if you had any issues. People also complained about long waiting periods after they had paid.

I have ordered from them at least 4 or 5 times and never had a problem and always had my order in under a week .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

fitzdragon wrote: »
    I have ordered from them at least 4 or 5 times and never had a problem and always had my order in under a week .

I also order from them on a regular basis as well and I've never had a problem with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

fitzdragon wrote: »
    cork45 wrote: »
    I also order from them on a regular basis as well and I've never had a problem with them.

I stand corrected.:o I was genuinely surprised though by the amount of negative reports back about them, but I guess people are more inclined to give a review when they've received poor service??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

mymemory are great :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Tr1PoD

Nice deal with the 20% discount code, thanks! Just ordered the 32GB.

• Advertisement
Advertisement