Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business HL

• 11-06-2010 7:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

Any predictions?? :rolleyes: What ya's all focusing on??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 karen-xxxxx

Business Plan, Taxation and Notice and Agenda seem very likely :) oh and the LRC, Labour Court or Rights Commissioners etc.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭MariaBabii

Thank you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 karen-xxxxx

But then again, nobody know whats coming up. So it's best having a good grasp of evrything :/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭FordieMUFC

After English paper II, people can stop hading our predictions unless they've written the exam! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I'm only glancing at Units 6 & 7 but going to try and know the others. Hoping it isn't too difficult and the ABQ is straight forward enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭brianw1

Went to a weekend business course therea few weeks back, the guy teachin was pretty smart and gave tonnes of notes on hrm and entre skills and characteristics so know those, also european union and international trade are pretty important.

If you have the folens exam papers (green ones) open up to the first page. Theres a grid that shows everything thats come up in the last 10 years with some pretty obvious trends, check it out:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 gaffocarl

unemployment will come up at some point id say

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Princess3

Is everyone ready for the exam tomorrow?
    What are you mostly studying?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

After Homec I'm taking no chances! Studying everything!

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭cheesefiend

Oh Lord, I took up business this year and am dreading tomorrow!! The shake up of papers this year (English and Home ec) has gotten me a bit freaked! I really hope break even chart comes up!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭mark182

this may or may not help some people....but whatever

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭Mazda

I am so super stressed about Business :( that on top of Irish Paper 2 and History on Wed AND Biology on Thurs is freaking me out!!! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 lulz4success

Focusing on Relations - co-op and competitive
    Manager/Entrepreneur characteristics
    managerial activities
    marketing mix
    business plan
    resolving conflict
    contracts

meh, but then again I banked on Boland...

• Registered Users Posts: 24 DayTripper

Concentrating on:

- EU, EU Policies, International economies impact on Ireland
    - Labour Relations section, Law of contract
    - Management activities like planning and organising, ICT and Agendas
    - Market Research, Concepts and General Marketing Mix.
    - Similarities/differences in managing a household and business and how IT affects a business... maybe ratios if I'm bothered in the morning. :p

Hope time works out well with this exam... I'm usually useless. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

DayTripper wrote: »
    Concentrating on:

- EU, EU Policies, International economies impact on Ireland
    - Labour Relations section, Law of contract
    - Management activities like planning and organising, ICT and Agendas
    - Market Research, Concepts and General Marketing Mix.
    - Similarities/differences in managing a household and business and how IT affects a business... maybe ratios if I'm bothered in the morning. :p

Hope time works out well with this exam... I'm usually useless. :rolleyes:
    You can say that again, tis a feckin' tough paper timewise.

Just make sure you're finished the short q's and BQ by 3.15 then move on. It's only 40% afterall. 60% for long q's. I need to go study now...good luck!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 jenjenxx

Der is way to much to learn, but its a great subject 2 bull**** in!
    im thinkin business expansion hasnt come up in a while and community development! hope to god its a nice ABQ :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

I'm doing units 1,2,3,4 and 7. I've a general idea of everything but I'll probably get caught out with the odd question tomorrow. I don't do Irish so I'll be up all night doing exam papers and same thing tomorrow morning :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

I am not restricting myself to any units because I might not like the questions on the unit I have specifically studied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭ldxo15wus6fpgm

unknown13 wrote: »
    I am not restricting myself to any units because I might not like the questions on the unit I have specifically studied.

Definitely a much better idea than mine but I couldn't be bothered studying all those extra chapters :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

tbh I don't know why people are not attempting Q1. If sale of goods, supply and services act comes up they will go mad. it will be very funny though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭FordieMUFC

Business would be good if we weren't supposedly to get an ABQ done in 32 minutes :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    what a Joke.

Advertisement