Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Porcelain Tiles

• 11-06-2010 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭

Hi,

Was just wondering if anyone knows where there is a good deal on porcelain tiles anywhere at the mo?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

It depends on how much you have. Right price tiles do porc but its not good quality. It will do in areas like bathrooms and ensuites but I would buy far better quality for a kitchen floor or hallway.

Havin said all that... if your budget is right price tiles buy an extra meter or 2 for cracks or breakages...

Before my head is bitten off...this is my opinion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,807 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

Tilestyle do a half-price deal on bank holiday weekends. The stuff they have is a bit more expensive, but the quality seems to be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 64 ✭✭skingtile

right price tiles at moment in some branches are offering porc at €8 price around for your adhesive and grout. they will tell you if your tiles will need sealing which will be an extra cost

www.bathroombliss.info

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,817 ✭✭✭Stevie Dakota

When do we get the follow up question, how the hell do you drill porcelain tiles?!

What a nightmare.

Advertisement