Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Desire problems

• 11-06-2010 8:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭

hi all,
    when I try to turn off my desire it just goes to the screen saying POWER OFF and a shutting down icon appears but it never turns off and stays on this screen.I have to take out the battery to restart the phone.anyone else have this problem and know how to sort it?
    Also I have had my gmail account disabled. I dont know why and I cant get an answer from google.I think I have to do a factory reset now.how to I do this I cant see it in the settings like the icon tells me?is there any other way to sort out this problem?I only used the account for the market place.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,215 ✭✭✭Keith186

Not sure about the second part re gmail account but I had the first problem a few times.

I think it was because was using advanced task killer. Are you using that at all or have ya used it since you turned your phone off the last time?

I stopped using it for a while and phone shut down fine. Still use it for some apps though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,565 ✭✭✭✭yabadabado

Yeah I use task killer fairly regular.I must delete it and see does it make the difference.

Advertisement