Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sealing the Paper

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Cook!eMonster

My surperindendant writes the time if we leave the room, thats it. its a bit odd alright

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

I hate the way you have to bend the answerbooks to properly seal them if there is extra stuff in them. It feels wrong :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

ours writes when we leave, then when we come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

DL Saint wrote: »
    yeah I suppose theres a chance of that!
    Has anyone on here who has marked papers ever seen/heard of a script when all the extra pages were not inside the booklet? and if so what happened?
    Anyone???:confused: I am seriously stressing about this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭Compton

Keep reading the title as ' stealing the paper ' ! Its been a long day :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

I thought they could link up loose pages by the exam number? yes / no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭muffinz

Im terrified ill end up writing my name instead of my number one of these days :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

muffinz wrote: »
    My superintendant is an idiot... shes about 19, and she tuts and clicks her fingers at you when you dont seal your paper fast enough! She forgot to hand out the log books until we reminded her, shes constantley on her phone and never looks up so when you need more paper your wasting time waiting for her to unglue her eyes! Btw is it necessary for them to write what time they give you paper at, like when i asked for graph paper in geography she wrote 11:15 on it, how come?

My superintendent is doing everything absolutely by the book, which surely isn't a bad thing, but she has such a rough mood about her. There'll be no offences committed while she is present anyway. And if there is, she'll have you out on your ear... And that calculator cover rule I think is slightly silly. Especially when it's a calculator with no instructions anyway.

Yes, any interaction they have with you really. Either toilets, extra paper, graph paper, or otherwise has to be recorded. Seems like an exaggerated security measure but perhaps necessary in the grand scheme of things...

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭DL Saint

pathway33 wrote: »
    I hope you are right if mine goes astray :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭tigerblob

muffinz wrote: »
    My superintendant is an idiot... shes about 19, and she tuts and clicks her fingers at you when you dont seal your paper fast enough!

If someone did this to me I would start really dramatically moving in slow motion. I can't stand people who are like that. She's getting paid good money, the least she can do is earn it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

pathway33 wrote: »
    Yes, provided you have written your exam number on it. It's just a pain in the ass, as you can imagine, and a lot easier AND safer if everything is sealed in the booklet.
    tigerblob wrote: »
    If someone did this to me I would start really dramatically moving in slow motion. I can't stand people who are like that. She's getting paid good money, the least she can do is earn it.
    It's rude and hardly necessary, but remember that superintendents are supposed to collect all scripts at the same time (which ofc is technically impossible), but at least they should be collecting them as quickly as possible so that the person at the back of the room doesn't have 5 minutes longer than the person at the front.

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

IronGirl92 wrote: »
    They're not suppose to be using their phones :rolleyes: See that supervisor that got sacked for tweeting about supervising, the tool!

The not using the phones seems to be a bit contradictory, as our guy gets a text just before we begin, telling him that it is the green or yellow packet he is meant to be opening! After last years fiasco!

Advertisement