Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

traffic wardens

Options
  • 11-06-2010 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭

is there only one warden in KK? I've only ever seen one around the last year, just wondering cos he has a big area to cover, if there's only 1

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,645 ✭✭✭Daemos

I very much doubt it, because my father's wheelchair-bound friend is one

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭linny

yeah two guy's in wheel chairs and seen a woman this morning on the high street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

Two guys in wheelchairs, a woman and the old manager of James Stephens pool... Seen one or two others aswel!

• Registered Users Posts: 762 ✭✭✭Threadhead

There's also a woman warden and at least 2 male ones as well as the two wheelchair lads as well, so there's a decent amount of wardens to cover the borough council area.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

there ya go, saw one of the guys in the wheelchair about a lot, and never clicked with the fluroscent jacket until today he was a warden.

• Advertisement
Advertisement