Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish -hl aiste -aimsir

• 11-06-2010 9:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭

hi ...i have an essay on an timshaol learned..just wondering would anyone have a short piece on the tuillte or ash cloud...showing how the weather impacts our lives.....really need this..would be a great help..:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MagsK93

Tarlaionn tubaisti nadurtha a bhionn tionchar fior-dhiultach acu ar an aimsir agus ar shoal an duine. Phleasc bolcain san Ioslainn le deanai agus da thorradh sheid scamaill luithre bolaineach inar dtreo.
    Bhi cosc ar eitilti timpeall an domhain de dheasca an dainsear a bhi ann d'inill na heitleain. Chaill paisneiri na millte euro sa chaoi is gur chuireadh a saoire ar cheall no nach rabhadar in ann teacht abhaile o thiortha thar lear. De reir dealraimh ta deireadh leis an mbaol faoi lathair, ach taispeantar cumhacht na heiraide gur feidir an aimsir on tir sin teacht i ngar duinn.

Natural accidents happen that have a truly negative affect on the weather and on the life of a person. A volcano in Iceland exploded and as a result cloudsblew volcanic ash towards us.
    There was a ban on flights around the world as a result of the danger of flying planes. Passengers lost millions of euro in the way that their holidays were cancelled or that they werent able to get home from foreign countries. Apparently there is an end to the danger at the moment , but the power of the climate has shown that the weather from that country can approach us.

Hope that helps :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭LadyGaga!

Hehe just gonna steal that too :P Cheers~

• Closed Accounts Posts: 231 ✭✭frser32

i heart you:)

Advertisement